[Server] ChatSystem v0.9.2 - Added "teamchat to global chat" and /setIdentity

Author Topic: [Server] ChatSystem v0.9.2 - Added "teamchat to global chat" and /setIdentity  (Read 8326 times)

Debating using this for W.A.R. or not, seems like a nice addon.

Could you add in a non radio version? (With teamchat being replaced by global chat)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 09:36:56 PM by Nixton 2.0 »

Could you add in a non radio version? (With teamchat being replaced by global chat)
i don't want to split the mod into multiple versions - just dont let players spawn radios? I can add a toggle for teamchat to be global chat.

Version 0.9.2
• Added global chat with teamchat toggle (While dead, requires allow dead talking globally enabled)
• Added /setIdentity, /forceSetIdentity commands
• Changed radio onMount playthread from position 0 to 2 (fixes standing up in vehicles)
• Fixed bug where global chatting while dead with & would chat the message twice
• Updated /chathelp, /localchathelp to reflect new commands.

Use the automatic updater if you can, otherwise download again from the first page.
If the updater does not show an update, run this command: Updater.checkForUpdates();

You can find the medieval chat filter on swololol's rtb archive.

Any updated progress? I'm surprised this isn't as popular as it should be.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when I use Y to chat on the radio, the message will not echo to the local chat.

When I use #example for radio chat, and I have the pref to echo radio chat to local chat, it will echo the to the local chat.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but when I use Y to chat on the radio, the message will not echo to the local chat.

When I use #example for radio chat, and I have the pref to echo radio chat to local chat, it will echo the to the local chat.
intentional: if it was teamchat i just had it follow teamchat rules.
atm im feeling like dropping support for teamchat is best overall other than inside default minigame

I'll run through the code this weekend and add/clean up/remove functionality as i see fit. I'm not really up to doing tough coding work atm esp with a lot of work headed my way. I'll also update the model of the radio to be better and include a scroll version as well (since lord tony seems to want something along the lines of that)

1080p cigarettes

ILL KILL YA FER DAT! Y'HEAR ME? KILL YA DEAD!

Or not. Seriously, though, why do you insult everyone with a nice monitor? I didn't even pick it.

It's a good alternative, but I'd still prefer the other RP addon.