Author Topic: Has anybody left the forums?  (Read 3388 times)

the joke is that he died in a hot air balloon accident

when in reality he probably just moved on with his life
Death isn't a joke man.
Hot Air Balloons take as many as 50 lives a year. We lost Mocheeze to one too...

Be safe in hot air balloons fellow users. Let us not lose another of our kind to the travesty of aeronautical travelling.
ninja:
oh yeah also ephialtes left
He didn't just leave, he stormed out.

this is now a summoning mocheez thread

Space Guy and Trader are gone

Space Guy seems to still be around, kinda. Just posts very rarely. Same goes for Nitramtj, albeit even less frequently.

setImageAmmo(slot, 0 or 1) can cause stateTransitionOnAmmo and stateTransitionOnNoAmmo. Idle --(onAmmo)--> Animate --(onTimeout)--> Idle would keep looping while Ammo is set. There's another pair of transitions used with setImageLoaded for more complicated branching.

Functions are triggered by entering a state with e.g. stateScript[1] = "onReady", just being named "Ready" won't work.

I've actually seen space guy around in the more interesting modification discussion threads

haven't actually seen Anybody in a while  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

look at me, im the joke now

Nal seems to be fizzling out. He was gone for a few weeks once New Year's stuff was done.
DrenDran is rarely around due to college.
Aware was purged, created an alt, and then vanished. I don't miss him.
Heedicalking was banned repeatedly in a few days span but occasionally steps in to make comments on revolutionary things (such as tiny game updates).
Kalphiter was banned on sight by Ephialtes around the time Ephi was killing RTB and stopped coming back.
Cca was revoked on all of his keys after maliciously attacking servers following The Purge.
Blake1 seems to have disappeared after repeatedly stirring drama, but I think he still occasionally lurks.
Setro sperged out and left after sperging out and leaving multiple times in the past.

I have left several times came back. That explains why I don't even got 700 posts yet in over a year and a half.