Cordax's MERP Napoleonic Boats

Author Topic: Cordax's MERP Napoleonic Boats  (Read 3339 times)

Made a few boats/ ships on GenFear's Napoleonic MERP in the hopes of being somewhat realistic. Rate /10 if you want

some trade/ fishing slope things
idk

A slope thingy

A brig

ill probably make moor
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 11:18:55 PM by 8hbc »

Those are really nice. 10/10

wow that's some excellent use of the centered smallbricks

I think you mean 'sloop', rather than slope.

But they're very very nice. They look great with the shaders.

How are you so good at like, everything?

Looks fantastic. I've tried creating a look like that with smallbricks but I never got a good result. Glad to see you pull this off.

Looks fantastic. I've tried creating a look like that with smallbricks but I never got a good result. Glad to see you pull this off.
if you didn't know, the DnD Mini Empires expansion has centered smallbricks which help in getting that style you're looking for

if you didn't know, the DnD Mini Empires expansion has centered smallbricks which help in getting that style you're looking for
Yeah, a few days ago I just found out that centered smallbricks exist.

These are fantastic. People who can build with such detail in such a small scale are crazy-good.

aye laddie 'at der's a nice fein 'boot ef 'a ever'd seen one

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback!
These are fantastic. People who can build with such detail in such a small scale are crazy-good.
lol it's actually 100,000 times harder to build things full scale. If you mess up building in miniscale, you only have to delete a few bricks to correct it. If you mess up in full scale, you may have to rebuild thousands of bricks.

lol it's actually 100,000 times harder to build things full scale. If you mess up building in miniscale, you only have to delete a few bricks to correct it. If you mess up in full scale, you may have to rebuild thousands of bricks.
been building big stuff on this game for over 6 years, i can confirm this to be true ^^^^
building at large scale is much harder than building miniature things. it takes way longer and there's far higher consequences if you screw up.
theres a lot of really good mini-empires builds out there but i can guarantee you its much harder when you're building them to fit and support full sized blockheads
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 12:57:36 AM by Planr »