Old "News" from Blockland.us

Poll

Do you think the news should be updated?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Old "News" from Blockland.us  (Read 1823 times)

The "News" page on Blockland.us was last updated in 2013. News has happened since this said time.

Just saying, it's been awhile.

Discuss

it really hasn't been happening though

it really hasn't been happening though

that's old news though

i wonder if badspot could be encouraged to continue making new features for blockland if someone offered him a cool million dollars

i wonder if badspot could be encouraged to continue making new features for blockland if someone offered him a cool million dollars
Quick buy alts

i wonder if badspot could be encouraged to continue making new features for blockland if someone offered him a small loan of a million dollars
FTFY

?? Im confused
The news feed on the main site is out of date

Even though there's been quite a few updates to Blockland since 2013, either Badspot hasn't felt like putting up whatever update is considered the most major of the bunch, or none of them are considered major enough to be put on the main site

The news feed on the main site is out of date

Even though there's been quite a few updates to Blockland since 2013, either Badspot hasn't felt like putting up whatever update is considered the most major of the bunch, or none of them are considered major enough to be put on the main site
Oh that

nothing has happened since 2013

time has frozen

time has frozen
reality is all a lie

time has frozen
ZA WARUDO!
TOKI WO TOMARE!

At this point, the real news relies on the community. After all, Blockland is basically a LEGO Gmod where the game relies on modifications for new stuff to be added to it. Not saying that Blockland is no longer in development though. There's still bug fixes and stuff, which I guess is development in a way?

Why not just have a "Addon of the month" and have the most active moderator (most likely rotondo) post the news to the site? Unless badspot wants to do it himself, I think being addon of the month would be a great thing.

Also why not Featured Builds!? Theres many things you could do with the site, we just aren't using it much.

He probably should also mirror the news to the Blockland Steam page, and maybe even add a hotlink to the steam page that goes to the forum's addon section.