The entrepreneur s Of Blockland: A documentary on Blockland's WORST members

Poll

Should Piecrust be in this movie?

He should be, he's an attention whore
4 (22.2%)
He shouldn't be, he's not worth anybodies time and all that's happened because of it is drama
8 (44.4%)
The movie should have a large segment dedicated to him
6 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The entrepreneur s Of Blockland: A documentary on Blockland's WORST members  (Read 9187 times)

lolwtf?

Also please fix the pagestretch.

I really should have previewed my post before I posted it, It's been a cluster forget so far

what did lego lad do wrong?

op must be really new if he thinks any of those people are considered anything close to the some of blocklands worst members

op must be really new if he thinks any of those people are considered anything close to the some of blocklands worst members

I know the fact that making a documentary like this will get you pissy attention already (and this movie trailer picture doesn't give me too many good vibes), but there are so many far worse members/ex. members of the community for you to talk about. The ones you put up there haven't done much (except Nickpb who apparently got nudes from a minor?? don't quote me on this.)

I know the fact that making a documentary like this will get you pissy attention already (and this movie trailer picture doesn't give me too many good vibes), but there are so many far worse members/ex. members of the community for you to talk about. The ones you put up there haven't done much (except Nickpb who apparently got nudes from a minor?? don't quote me on this.)

I've already stated that I didn't list all the people I want to talk about, I'm holding nominations and I'm also doing heavy research, this page will get updated probably hourly

I've already stated that I didn't list all the people I want to talk about, I'm holding nominations and I'm also doing heavy research, this page will get updated probably hourly
I said this because you're going in the wrong direction. The people you listed are just the tiny little fuccboi's of the community, and not worth the fuss.

I said this because you're going in the wrong direction. The people you listed are just the tiny little fuccboi's of the community, and not worth the fuss.

It's not really fuss, the movie will have each person being looked into split into different sections, with that persons history, rise to infamy, and where they are now.

It's not really fuss, the movie will have each person being looked into split into different sections, with that persons history, rise to infamy, and where they are now.
Please take all the time in the world to figure out of what I meant by "not worth the fuss" and try again.

EDIT: For a start on what members to find, start with the forever infamous Betelgeuse.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 08:29:28 PM by Hansome dude »

Trainman1 and furdle, start digging

Please take all the time in the world to figure out of what I meant by "not worth the fuss" and try again.

If by fuss you mean starting stuff because the people that are being talked about get extremely offended or whatever, then yes I'm aware and fully prepared for it. I'm going to try to talk about the members as respectfully as I can.

If by fuss you mean starting stuff because the people that are being talked about get extremely offended or whatever, then yes I'm aware and fully prepared for it. I'm going to try to talk about the members as respectfully as I can.
I MEANT not worth your time. Because they're insignificant.