Streetwear Megathread ///

Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 83059 times)

just copped a Poler backpack at the sale

good stuff, 35% off
oh yeah also this looks cool. is it specifically for boards

oh yeah also this looks cool. is it specifically for boards
yea. the surface that's against the griptape is leather. idk if you could pull this off with a longboard, since i already do take my bag off inside, as wearing this doubles my walking space lol.
honestly though if im going to be somewhere crowded/inside a lot i still prefer to just hang my skateboard by its trucks on the bottom of the straps of the backpack. (also looks swankier imo)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 06:51:33 PM by Donnies Catch »

i still prefer to just hang my skateboard by its trucks on the bottom of the straps of the backpack. (also looks swankier imo)
you should grip the deck with your hand like a man

Did anybody try for the Palace drop the other day?

you should grip the deck with your hand like a man
yea let me just carry that heavy piece of stuff for 3 hours

if u dont have a board w/ that bag does it look handicapped

if u dont have a board w/ that bag does it look handicapped
it looks 100% like a normal bag. the side that is against your back just has another flap with velcro at the top that would hold the board

yea let me just carry that heavy piece of stuff for 3 hours
why carry it when you can ride it

School starting soon, need new gear. What are the trends for shirts? My shirt game is lacking

bold-colored plaid on black shirt, un-layered pale t-shirts of any color, acid-washed/light denim shirt (preferably long-sleeves & rolled up, and not buttoned up all the way b/c to me that never looks nice with denim shirts)

why carry it when you can ride it
1. some roads/paths may be too rough
2. too many ledges or big cracks and you can't ollie repeatedly or at all
3. supporting leg is tired af but you don't know how to ride opposite-stanced

where can i find some cheap ($20 +/- $5), heavyweight hoodies in multiple colors

where can i find some cheap ($20 +/- $5), heavyweight hoodies in multiple colors
G i l d a n

Hyper denim customer service on point got my coupon in 5 minutes big ups to that brand about to get some olive pants you know back on that school grind got to look fly got to look saucy and i got the sauce you know what i mean but you cant get lost in the sauce you gotta keep that sauce to chill ratio boolin imma get some ralph tees too horses aint cheap but damn do they look good

School starting soon, need new gear. What are the trends for shirts? My shirt game is lacking
acne if you're rich and famous

i have acne and im not either of those things