Streetwear Megathread ///

Poll

Arizona Tea?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Streetwear Megathread ///  (Read 83090 times)

suggestions for a new minimalist watch? my current watch is falling apart and failing mechanically after 2.5 years. will spend $100 tops. currently looking at the timex fairfield and various komonos.

interchangeable straps, date display, and brown townog are big pluses

Komono has some sick watches. I have a nixon time teller in gold, it's pretty dope. I'm not a big fan of Timex, however. You can also pick up a Fossil JR1356 at $80.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 12:37:24 PM by Midevil Warrior »

suggestions for a new minimalist watch? my current watch is falling apart and failing mechanically after 2.5 years. will spend $100 tops. currently looking at the timex fairfield and various komonos.

interchangeable straps, date display, and brown townog are big pluses
mvmt

do you think i could rock the all black leather trenchcoat that goes down to around my ankles? i want to go for that urban vampcore look.

mvmt

do you think i could rock the all black leather trenchcoat that goes down to around my ankles? i want to go for that urban vampcore look.

forget those are perfect, i can't pick a favorite-- they make the komonos look like they deserve a "you tried" star

also no please no

Cav Empt (the best brand) is having a sale here http://nowhere.ie/clothing/?category=Cav%20Empt
totally check it out because theres a reason this stuff's my favorite brand

examples

personally im looking for this fit

that sweater is my grail right now. its about 350$ on grailed. holy hell i love it

/u/animadversum_iri on /r/rawdenim
kind of basic-ish but i like it

i need a nike windrunner now now now

i'm trying to find my personal style and i think it's starting to erupt
black tshirt is a large that's going to shrink to a medium when i wash it so it looks a bit odd

Add on a trench coat and a bandana and you'll be set
i'm fairly sure that my outfit is not honor student-core

i'm fairly sure that my outfit is not honor student-core
I was trying to make a Watch Dogs reference but that works too

I was trying to make a Watch Dogs reference but that works too
forget my original post was "i'm not sure if you're making a reference or??" but then i was fairly sure you were calling back to neckbeards who wear trench coats and honor students

ah lmao

but ye it was a reference

mvmt

do you think i could rock the all black leather trenchcoat that goes down to around my ankles? i want to go for that columbine look.
ftfy