Author Topic: Piecrust being a jerk to me  (Read 21528 times)

https://plus.google.com/114901240156535820712/posts Here is proof i'm not talking out of my ass
So does that mean you're type with your ass?
*badum tss*

Please stay on topic and put that back up your ass.

How is it off topic? Somebody asked me how I expected to make a 70 minute movie, and I responded.

So does that mean you're type with your ass?
*badum tss*

It'd explain the typos..

How is it off topic? Somebody asked me how I expected to make a 70 minute movie, and I responded.
Is the topic about if you could make a 70 minute movie?

Besides, I'm working on the opening sequence right now.

Why the hell would anyone believe me to be the worst user?

Look up the following users:
Okiver
cciamlazy
Zack
JJStorm
Ocelotus
Betelgeuse
Hammereditor
Kalphiter
Iban
Jazz

And these are the ones that came off the top of my head.

its not that you're the worst its just that its funny that you forgeted ur dog lol

And this whole point is about OP saying how I'm the worst and won't be on the movie, expressed in a way that makes it seem as if I begged to be in it.

And this whole point is about OP saying how I'm the worst and won't be on the movie, expressed in a way that makes it seem as if I begged to be in it.

I NEVER SAID YOUR THE WORST

You don't need to explicitly say I am. You posted with a peculiar choice of words which roughly translates to

"The worst blockland players! No, Pie Crust will not be in this."

Under the assumption that I am the worst.

no its just that you're getting pissed off for no reason calm the forget down omg

if i was in the movie i would be kinda flattered and go along with the meme or whatever

you need to do that or just politely say you don't want any part of it instead of going ballistic

no its just that you're getting pissed off for no reason calm the forget down omg

if i was in the movie i would be kinda flattered and go along with the meme or whatever

you need to do that or just politely say you don't want any part of it instead of going ballistic
exactly this

You don't need to explicitly say I am. You posted with a peculiar choice of words which roughly translates to

"The worst blockland players! No, Pie Crust will not be in this."

Under the assumption that I am the worst.

I'm laughing extremely hard, so according to you, I didn't say that, but I did?

exactly this

Had piecrust of done that instead of go in guns blazing and accusing me of stuff that I was never involved in, he wouldn't be in the movie.

and the only reason I said to subscribe was because I wanted to have people who were interested be updated through youtube on the progress instead of the forums
Didn't doaler once ask for donations for a server that he ran, that wasn't dedicated, and was asking BEFORE he completed whatever gamemode or build he was making? Does anyone else also remember when he got stuff on for that? news flash; you don't need subscribers for a video that doesnt exist yet.

(since I don't use them much)
so how do you expect to know ANYTHING about the forums enough to make said documentary? are you going to just talk out of your ass for 70 minutes rambling about certain users and how terrible people they are, simply because other people don't like them? Believe it or not, people don't like certain users because of the things they do, not because they like following the popular opinion. or maybe you're just going to read forum posts, which i can just do myself, or pull a DJ charizard and make one of those cancerous, unfunny forum simulators.

https://plus.google.com/114901240156535820712/posts Here is proof i'm not talking out of my ass
I don't see anything here but bad news;

Let's all have a look at his google+ circle.

^fnaf oc?

call it digging to the bottom of the barrel if you want, but this isn't helping his case that his documentary is going to be any good.

if anything, the only "proof" you supplied was that you had a youtube channel, and you claim that you made videos, but we will never know if they are any good or not, or if they even existed in the first place. and please, don't give me the whole "views" thing at the top of the page. the google+ account linked to my school email has more views and followers than that. and I don't even post anything on it.

I did.
Asking to be in it? What the hell man? I don't want to be in your gay as forget documentary.
yesssss "polite-ly".

GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE! I HIT "POST" FIVE TIMES ALREADY!

I'm laughing extremely hard, so according to you, I didn't say that, but I did?
Tell me if the following texts mean the same.

A) Title: Worst Players

OP is the worst player but I will not add him.

B) Title: Worst Players
I know what you're thinking and no, OP will not be here.

Had piecrust of done that instead of go in guns blazing and accusing me of stuff that I was never involved in, he wouldn't be in the movie.
I did not want to be in your movie from day 0 and yet, you insisted on showing how I oh-so dearly wanted to be in your movie.