Author Topic: Swatted.  (Read 73812 times)

Besides, the suspected attempted murderer started the denial circus a minute after i posted the info. It's possible that they saw the info was right and panicked.

She was a small town girl
Living in a lonely world

Has anyone contacted the ISPs yet?

She was a small town girl
Living in a lonely world
She took the midnight train goin' anywhere
Just a city boy
Born and raised in south Detroit
He took the midnight train goin' anywhere

wowowowowowowowow you should've told the cops their IDs or some stuff

Someone needs to contact the ISP of the 2 suspects.
the information is in the link in the third page. It's worth checking, nothing bad will happen if it turns out to be incorrect.
You get the names and telephone numbers etc. of the persons, then you contact the FBI.
Swatters use "spoofcards" to hide their phone info, the Police aren't going to find out who did it on their own.

dnoxu stuff
I gotta say good job that you're friend managed to get said information so we can deliver justice, I must condemn your friend for using possibly illicit methods to trace Amy and Blockgirl.

I'm filing an anonymous report on both those addresses RN

I gotta say good job that you're friend managed to get said information so we can deliver justice, I must condemn your friend for using possibly illicit methods to trace Amy and Blockgirl.

I'm filing an anonymous report on both those addresses RN
Nothing illegal about the way he got them.

Nothing illegal about the way he got them.
Either way it doesn't matter, all that matters is we have the information we need

I have never respected Amy. I'm not surprised. I'm not familiar with FishOilTablet however.

NOEDIT: https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field
Go here OP.
I probably don't need to. I told the police about the game and how it works, they're bound to find this post and do it themselves.