It was good
3 (5%)
It was OK
4 (6.7%)
It was stuff
33 (55%)
It was good but I hate the fact that its about the forums so dislike
0 (0%)
Why would you add Piecrust? Why did you tell him to kill himself?
9 (15%)
That voice made me climax in a bad way
4 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: entrepreneur S OF BLOCKLAND TRAILER OUT NOW!  (Read 4205 times)

BTW I accidentally included piecrust in the trailer, I had made the audio to the trailer the same day I made the announcement before the drama happened.
How the ass could you accidentally include someone, you can edit stuff out yaknow

How the ass could you accidentally include someone, you can edit stuff out yaknow

I just went with the audio and edited what I heard, then I realized I forgeted up and included Piecrust, oh well, too late now ^_^
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:14:32 PM by Ventral12 »

I just went with the audio and edited what I heard, then I realized I forgeted up and included Piecrust, oh well, too late now ^_^

Grammar

Grammar

What do you mean? It was like that originally, I totally didn't edit it

I don't mash my quote responses together because I like to address everything I want to say to one person at a time.
that's what [hr ] is for

that's what [hr ] is for

Thanks papa sans, You are always there for me.

I'm predicting some angry PM's from piecrust or some butthurt SJW's telling me how immature i'm being etc and honestly i'm prepared for it.

If I get banned, or don't get banned, either way this movie is getting made, i'm even ignoring all the incoming hate i'm probably going to get.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:37:24 PM by Ventral12 »

I'm predicting some angry PM's from piecrust or some butthurt SJW's telling me how immature i'm being etc and honestly i'm prepared for it.
Why are you baiting forumers so you can add them to your homoloveuals anonymous documentary

Why are you baiting forumers so you can add them to your homoloveuals anonymous documentary

Because I like seeing Piecrust really mad.

EDIT: Just kidding of course, that's what people think i'm doing it for, in reality i'm making it because I have the freedom to make whatever the forget I want and some starfish telling me not to isn't going to stop me.

Because I like seeing Piecrust really mad.

Admittance to trolling.

Like I said, I don't hate Piecrust, I just get annoyed when people tell me to not make something.. Piecrust hopefully will see it, cringe, then move on.

Like I said, I don't hate Piecrust, I just get annoyed when people tell me to not make something.. Piecrust hopefully will see it, cringe, then move on.

Good luck with that pal. The guy literally said that he forgets dogs and has no shame. It even got so bad that Badspot made everyone a loving comic about it. Left me laughing for weeks.

Edit: Even if he might've been banned, I guarantee he'll come back for more shenanigans.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:53:43 PM by DataProxy »

Good luck with that pal. The guy literally said that he forgets dogs and has no shame. It even got so bad that Badspot made everyone a loving comic about it. Left me laughing for weeks.

I think we should all move on from the dog loving, sure it's messed up but haven't we ALL done something stupid and weird before?

Let me think of something.. When I was like 6 in 2002, I got pansted and when I got pansted, I had a loving rager.

When I was 9 I stuff my pants and it went all over the floor.

See we all do stupid stuff, i'm sure Pie moved on and you should all to.