It's another test yourself topic

Author Topic: It's another test yourself topic  (Read 6705 times)

I feel like these things don't really work. like, for anyone. especially with questions like "Do you think you are fun to hang out with?"
even people who try to be totally honest are probably gonna have a skewed perception of themselves, whether it's negative or positive

anyway, these were my results

I didn't really care for the questions. for a lot of them I'd answer two (or more) different ways
like, the question about "bending the rules," I dunno. I mean, as far as the law goes, I think it's perfectly fine for it to be broken when it's harmless. but like, if we're talking about things like keeping promises and being honest, I'm pretty unlikely to try to bend those "rules"
and I was kinda upset because my willingness to break the law brought my "aggression" up (and that's honestly the only one I was paying attention to)

man I messed up my dex build

I feel like these things don't really work. like, for anyone. especially with questions like "Do you think you are fun to hang out with?"
even people who try to be totally honest are probably gonna have a skewed perception of themselves, whether it's negative or positive

anyway, these were my results

I didn't really care for the questions. for a lot of them I'd answer two (or more) different ways
like, the question about "bending the rules," I dunno. I mean, as far as the law goes, I think it's perfectly fine for it to be broken when it's harmless. but like, if we're talking about things like keeping promises and being honest, I'm pretty unlikely to try to bend those "rules"
and I was kinda upset because my willingness to break the law brought my "aggression" up (and that's honestly the only one I was paying attention to)

yeah I had zero aggressive until I answered yes to that.

it brought my confidence up

"would you survive the hunger games?"
Da heck kinda personality question is that?

Yeah no.

"would you survive the hunger games?"
Da heck kinda personality question is that?

Yeah no.
it tests your confidence, which is kinda understandable. but it's also to a point of where i know i'm not going to live because i have little survival skills, so it's barely even confidence really

it tests your confidence, which is kinda understandable. but it's also to a point of where i know i'm not going to live because i have little survival skills, so it's barely even confidence really
neither do i i just said yes tho because id still whoopass until i get killed by the stage because id hide in a hole eating nothing but bugs till the end

-i posted exactly the same time as hillkill did-
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 05:03:38 PM by ßlöükfáce »