Blockchip is OUT OF CONTROL in The Harvest thread

Poll

Should an Executive order be put in place to prevent Blockchip from interacting with Harvest members/Harvest related threads/material?

yes
no

Author Topic: Blockchip is OUT OF CONTROL in The Harvest thread  (Read 5545 times)

seems to me you're getting your pants in a twist over something that you and your clan has warranted on themselves, and you just dont want to deal with it
no edit: this part is still talking to patton

This is the only time i agree with the harvest,tony and patton/Grimlock. This time,im not attacking the harvest or pointing out flaws.

Blockchip is going on a meltdown like fukishima.

/support

So Block isn't stuffposting?

no?  how is he stuffposting?

again:

I see people saying he's stuffposting but none of the quotes I've seen show an obvious lack of effort.

"digging"
The following is every single post that Blockchip has made in relation to Tony that I can find. I'm not putting them in order, highlighting, or replying to any of these posts. I feel the sheer number should speak for itself.
The sheer number of posts alone actually doesn't say much. Maybe he's a bit too overt about not liking Lord Tony but that's all I'm getting here. If they were all obviously low quality or completely incoherent, maybe the quantity would be more meaningful. As it stands, I don't see any pressing need for the mountain of wild hostility cataloged in the OP of this thread.

I mean look at this post on its own:
What does that have to do with the post you quoted?
Also, it really seems like you're the ones "trying to shame" them.
The QI clan's thread had no mention of the harvest until they came along and started attacking QI to no end, mostly over having moltenkitten as a member.
QI isn't doing that back.
There's nothing that screams "high quality" about it, it could have been structured better and all, but it at least attempts to counter an argument with a number of relevant claims.

The responses:
JESUS CHRIST BLOCKCHIP STOP POSTING
JESUS CHRIST BLOCKCHIP STOP POSTING
please
don't you have better things to do then argue with someone who's double your age online
STOP loving POSTING

If the issue is that he's flooding a thread with supposedly useless posts, then he's clearly not the worst offender.

He's not "stuffposting". He's intentionally rekindling/starting meaningless arguments that nobody wants to be a part of except for himself, which people are considering stuffposting. This statement can be backed up by the vast amount of "Blockchip stop" posts listed in this topic.

"stuffposting" is just a stupid buzzword that I am also guilty of using incorrectly according to everyone's definition.

everybody involved with harvest is stupid imo
if you scream at them you're stupid
if you're a vocal part of them you're stupid
of course I'm stupid too but I have nothing to do with harvest

Blockchip is obsessed with tony and basically drags an argument wherever tony decides to post, even if it's in the modification discussion, the gallery, w/e.

Tony makes something, blockchip stuffs on it. Tony says something, blockchip argues with it. Tony goes somewhere, blockchip pursues.
what's his motive?

what's his motive?
Nobody really knows because Blockchip gets so caught up in his obsession that he doesn't even explain himself.

Nobody really knows because Blockchip gets so caught up in his obsession that he doesn't even explain himself.
he actually claimed to have mild autism. Idk if this is true or just an excuse for his unhealthy obsession with The Harvest/Lord Tony

he actually claimed to have mild autism. Idk if this is true or just an excuse for his unhealthy obsession with The Harvest/Lord Tony
Oh yeah, people with autism do tend to obsess over the most trivial things sometimes.

Are you even in Harvest patton360? You sure seem to ride their nuts pretty hard, but it's not fitting behavior of someone who would be in an anonymous clan so I'm not sure why you defend them with such zeal.

Do you not so secretly want to be let into the clan???

"stuffposting" is just a stupid buzzword that I am also guilty of using incorrectly according to everyone's definition.
I'm also guilty of this