Blockchip is OUT OF CONTROL in The Harvest thread

Poll

Should an Executive order be put in place to prevent Blockchip from interacting with Harvest members/Harvest related threads/material?

yes
no

Author Topic: Blockchip is OUT OF CONTROL in The Harvest thread  (Read 5520 times)

He's not "stuffposting". He's intentionally rekindling/starting meaningless arguments that nobody wants to be a part of except for himself, which people are considering stuffposting. This statement can be backed up by the vast amount of "Blockchip stop" posts listed in this topic.

Are you even in Harvest patton360? You sure seem to ride their nuts pretty hard, but it's not fitting behavior of someone who would be in an anonymous clan so I'm not sure why you defend them with such zeal.

Do you not so secretly want to be let into the clan???
iirc patton is in the harvest

he actually claimed to have mild autism. Idk if this is true or just an excuse for his unhealthy obsession with The Harvest/Lord Tony
autism is no crutch. steven hawking was bound to a wheelchair for his autism, but he still became a genius. it's no excuse.

autism is no crutch. steven hawking was bound to a wheelchair for his autism, but he still became a genius. it's no excuse.
p sure that steven hawking was bound to a wheelchair for paralysis

p sure that steven hawking was bound to a wheelchair for paralysis
remember that thing where people put ice water in a bucket and threy it on themselves for a disease?
thats what steven hawking suffers from

the disease not the cold ice buckets that is

steven suffered an accident when he was dunked in cold water, thats why he was bound to a wheelchair for his life

Sorry OP, your secret internet clubhouse signed away it's merit to complain about criticism after you started publicly mocking people with an arbitrary blacklist. Negative attention is the price you have to pay when you do things like that, I guess.

Sorry OP, your secret internet clubhouse signed away it's merit to complain about criticism after you started publicly mocking people with an arbitrary blacklist. Negative attention is the price you have to pay when you do things like that, I guess.
Have you read the OP at all....? Nobody's complaining about any "criticism". Blockchip's just posting garbage and Harvest/Non-Harvest have asked him over and over to stop. Rally, Tablesalt, and Drydress are among users not affiliated with The Harvest who have displayed extreme displesure with Blockchips crap. Blockchip has admited he's an autistic 12 year old. He's got personal vindetta against all things related to The Harvest/Lord Tony derails threads and fills them with garbage. If you seriously think this sort of behavior is acceptable in any respect, I don't know what to say to you.

lmao you seriously think I like tony

He's got personal vindetta against all things related to The Harvest/Lord Tony derails threads and fills them with garbage.

And you idiots brought this 'garbage' to your doorstep with the ingenious 'harvested' list idea, you just happened to put the wrong guy on the list and he got upset.

One other thing, don't try to claim he's upset that he's not in your loving clan. We've all heard that a million times

mocking people with an arbitrary blacklist
Log got harvested for making a drama about the harvest
that's no different from banning someone from your server for drama'ing them. Then again, Tony might of had his reasons for harvesting log.

that's no different from banning someone from your server for drama'ing them.

Of course, following it with public mockery and accusations of overt jealousy are different from banning somebody from your server. Blockchip took it too far, but everyone prodded him into it. It's not like he's randomly lashing out at tony or harvest

And you idiots brought this 'garbage' to your doorstep with the ingenious 'harvested' list idea, you just happened to put the wrong guy on the list and he got upset.

One other thing, don't try to claim he's upset that he's not in your loving clan. We've all heard that a million times
This is exactly the same as saying that it's ok to start unrelated arguments in someone's server topic because you pissed them off one time.