Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate  (Read 60819 times)

I know this is a thing on every forum but I really hate when someone only posts a reaction image, it adds notbing to the conversation and frankly it is annoying seeing anime girls/jontron in every thread.
smug anime reaction images
I'll punch you in the jaw

People who think there doing anything by telling everyone to stop bumping and let the thread die.

People who think there doing anything by telling everyone to stop bumping and let the thread die.
everyone wants to beat the dead horse

people dont read completely. A LOT of people here dont read completely

"-thisguy- is habitual problem user -thatguy-" when its not even relevant. thanks iwishiwasbadspot, but this comment only exists to turn small page topics into 50 page nightmares and you know it

people who play the "its a joke" card when their serious opinion goes wrong. i feel like i can tell the difference when someone is actually joking and someone whos trying to protect themselves

when people act like the drama section is cancer and everyone should avoid it when in reality every single person here LOVES it

also so many people here spill personal stuff about each other. im scared to trust anyone here

i hate it when people put small text at the bottom of posts
if you want me to read something, then make it bigger. if you don't want me to see it, then don't post it you moron

also i don't like it when people think i'm loving jesus and i can do/fix anything

also i don't like it when people think i'm loving jesus and i can do/fix anything
oh sorry abraham

when people make threads with information on a stupid subject then instantly lock it so no one can post in it as if theyre celebrities
example: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292687.msg8880678#new

when patton butts up for harvest when we already have enough threads elaborating that blockchip is 12

People who put 200 loving images in their signature, boy I loving love scrolling down your stuff "funny" images and memes when Im looking through my inbox

I actually had a spare key giveaway where I judged people by their signature, cancerous ones didn't get a key whilst the normal ones did.

People who put 200 loving images in their signature, boy I loving love scrolling down your stuff "funny" images and memes when Im looking through my inbox

I actually had a spare key giveaway where I judged people by their signature, cancerous ones didn't get a key whilst the normal ones did.
is mine OK

iirc you can disable sigs in PMs

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=126811

sorry mom

people who still beat that pie crust dog dead horse
it's not so much a horse as it is a dried up pulp