Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate  (Read 60827 times)

Pretty much every time somebody randomly stuffs on undertale. It's a quirky rpg game that at it's worst is a solid okay. I don't get what the deal is with this seething hatred people have for this game and I'm pretty much settling with the fact that it's because it's popular and a lot of people talk about it.
this doesn't just apply to undertale, it also applies to literally everything with a sizable following (furries, sonic, mlp, and fnaf, to name a few)
fandoms are annoying, but hatedoms are just as bad, if not worse

also it's funny how people who hate x fandom are doing exactly what they're calling fans of x fandom guilty for- bringing up discussion of x fandom when it isn't even relevant

this but also anybody who sets their icon to anything anime/furry/etc related and then they get stuff for it and they act like they didn't expect it to happen like really?
Its understandable to a point but at the same time some people just dont know what to make their avatar, like me.
I dont know, if i could find something that i thought looked cool id probably make it my avatar.

Which while related, i dont like when people assume someone is a hardcore fan of something because of their avatar and then automatically assume bad of them.
There is absolutely no reason to instantly hate someone because of their avatar. Its just childish.

avatars are basically your online face and are basically one of the first impressions for anyone
if your avatar is associated with something dumb people are going to assume that you're dumb and there's no getting around that
you probably judge people on how they look in real life everyday so don't be calling people dumb for judging based on someone's online face

also names are also a big first impression too heh i really forgeted up that part

Its understandable to a point but at the same time some people just dont know what to make their avatar, like me.
I dont know, if i could find something that i thought looked cool id probably make it my avatar.

Which while related, i dont like when people assume someone is a hardcore fan of something because of their avatar and then automatically assume bad of them.
There is absolutely no reason to instantly hate someone because of their avatar. Its just childish.
true
my avatar is only what it is because of a dumb joke and now I'm here

my avatar is furry but i don't get stuff on for it

my avatar is furry but i don't get stuff on for it
furry as in anthropomorphic animal, not furry in the literal sense

furry as in anthropomorphic animal, not furry in the literal sense
um no

thats not even anthropomorphic, thats straight up animal

um no

thats not even anthropomorphic, thats straight up animal
what

i wasn't referring to his avatar with that, i was correcting him by saying that furry often refers to anthropomorphic animals, and not things with fur

I was kidding, sheesh.
its okay friend my avatar is furry too

its okay friend my avatar is furry too
I said furry, not a furry

well I was kidding about being serious about you kidding
Sheesh