Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate  (Read 60891 times)

So just because all you see is my posts, you conclude that I'm not engaged in multiple projects?  have you not seen some of the topics that I've created?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293309.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=278338.0

All of which is just a brief glimmer in what takes up most of my recreational time...
 I really do sound pretentious.  Oh well.

"I don't have time for women because I'm too busy dreaming up overly complicated MERPs for an online lego game"

Yeah, okay, finding it pretty hard to believe this whole "committing to celibacy" thing was entirely your choice lmfao.

"I don't have time for women because I'm too busy dreaming up overly complicated MERPs for an online lego game"

Yeah, okay, finding it pretty hard to believe this whole "committing to celibacy" thing was entirely your choice lmfao.

It was an idea that I was interested to see implemented, and it was not intended to be a MERP.  Read the entire discussion before making assumptions.

It's not that I don't have time for women, I treat both genders equally from the age of 40 upwards.  Any age of the opposite love lower than that and I draw away in case of gossip.  I do see the sun, you know.

Is there something wrong with a conscious decision to commit to celibacy?

But he did post with it.

if you can't wait 3 days to post on these forums there's something severely wrong with you

It was an idea that I was interested to see implemented, and it was not intended to be a MERP.  Read the entire discussion before making assumptions.

I know it's kinda ironic given the context, but reading that thread would be an actual waste of time.

Is there something wrong with a conscious decision to commit to celibacy?

When you pretend that it's an actual choice and imply you're not just a total permavirgin, kinda, yeah.

The real thing that gets me is that you're going to sit here and try to stuff on patton for pursuing women and pretend that you don't have time for them because you're so dedicated to your 'goals', but yet you've been wasting time here having this brainless argument with him for the past 6 loving pages digging up a bunch of dirt on patton for no reason, trying to convince people that you type like an idiot because of some sort of childhood condition, and now trying to justify to me that you can't get your richard wet because tank armor physics in Blockland is too time consuming or something.

Do yourself a favor dude, and just give it a break. You don't have anything to prove to these people.

can you seriously not wait 3 days
can you seriously not forget off

that's coming from the one who made am alt less than a day after his ban and started stuffposting again

you need to stop

patton is a grade a forgetboi

Just because there are obnoxious people out there that sound like me doesn't mean I'm in that category.  I'm getting sick of reiterating this over and over again, I'm already trying to work on making things simpler to read.
This is where you're wrong. People aren't giving you stuff because you sound like some other person who is an starfish. You just flat out sound like an starfish. This long-winded bullstuff filler style you have going now is obnoxious. You could very easily cut out like half of what you write and it would be way easier to read. At the very least, try to be like Sir Dooble. He types long posts, but he isn't pretentious as hell doing it. Compare his posts to your posts. You have way more filler in yours.

"reiterating over and over again"

hey now we are friends here there's no need to get violent

hey now we are friends here there's no need to get violent
bbbbbbbut, he hurt my feelins ;(