Should it?

Yes
7 (3.7%)
No
151 (79.9%)
ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!!!!!
31 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: Should "handicapped" (the r word) be removed from the dictionary?  (Read 3179 times)

Every year, children die from drinking poison.  Therefore, we should remove the "poison" label from all bottles of poison.  This will solve the problem.

Spot on.

Whoever voted yes is handicapped

Wait wait wait wait, does this mean all handicap(s) are removed from the EARTH along with it? Because that question op was very... handicapped.

You FRICKIN silly head!

What would we call them, then? Special people? That's more degrading than the word 'handicapped' could ever be. This is an example of stuffty social justice.

no? it's a word.
why would we remove it

No
No. Honestly it's stupid that mental handicapation is an unnacceptable thing to say

its the same as the n word only autists are allowed to use the r word
Why aren't you using it then???

What would we call them, then? Special people? That's more degrading than the word 'handicapped' could ever be. This is an example of stuffty social justice.
lmao i just remembered
handicapation is called an "intellectual disability" now

we live in the special snowflake age, where its not your freedom of speech that matters, but your freedom from hearing speech you dont like (which entails broadsweeping censorship and policing of words and thoughts) that matters.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:02:40 AM by Planr »

lol wtf is this thread
we should just call everybody who's mentally impaired "autistic" because it's more insulti- I mean because it's more specific

Let me just state one thing and i will put this in the OP i do NOT condone the elimination of the word handicapped, I just wanted to see what you guys thought about this bs