Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 779256 times)

the people aren't complaining how that was never true in the first place, they're complaining how the summer events is just a blatant cash grab
summer skins and whatnot seem to be more common then other to me. ive already gotten like 3 in addition to a bunch of summer sprays

I did my placement matches yesterday and got 57

is that good

Season 2 changes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nqh8tnHhIjg
I like everything except the 500 max skill gap to queue
I get the problem it's trying to solve, but I think the better solution would be to change the averaging formula. Just using the median instead is the mean would be extremely simple, while still allowing one or two low ranked players without dropping the average rank

this new map looks really loving cool

how is the sound design for everything about this game so good

I like everything except the 500 max skill gap to queue
I get the problem it's trying to solve, but I think the better solution would be to change the averaging formula. Just using the median instead is the mean would be extremely simple, while still allowing one or two low ranked players without dropping the average rank
The thing is with a median is that you could have 4 30-rank players and 2 60-rank players but the 60-ranks would carry the hell out of the team. Even just 1 60 rank against 30-ranks might be able to Solo the other team.
It's competitive; there shouldn't be huge skill gaps between players. If you want to play with friends play Quickplay.

>when your friends (ranked 46, 44, and 40) want to play competitive but you're rank 54 :|

>when your friends (ranked 46, 44, and 40) want to play competitive but you're rank 54 :|

ey u could play with me sometime, rank 58 but the season ends tomorrow sooo rip

just tell me on steam also are you still using skype

dont talk to waru like that

but the season ends tomorrow sooo rip

nuuu i missed the whole first season

NEW
MAP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3xFKckFCGM

3:35 PM - Doughboy: EH
fuk u fukboy
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 05:36:01 PM by John Freeman »