Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 787572 times)

if the meta has an impact on your game im PRETTY sure that means that it matters. just me though

if the meta has an impact on your game im PRETTY sure that means that it matters. just me though
well i mean it matters a little bit but not to the point of "don't play this character ever" cus that'd be dumb af

pretty sure sombra is at a "never play ever" standpoint in literally every gamemode

sombra can be great what u on about

pretty sure sombra is at a "never play ever" standpoint in literally every gamemode
well, no, you're wrong and probably just haven't noticed a good sombra

good sombra is an oxymoron. i have never played against a sombra that i havent absolutely dumpstered and haven't played with a sombra that has been any use to the team other than going in and dying
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 01:58:38 PM by Akio- »

well, no, you're wrong and probably just haven't noticed a good sombra

thank god for the mmr system so that i dont get players like you lol

imagine taking this game this seriously

yeah i'm sure you're a blast to play with in quick play

thankfully im not at a dogstuff level where people think sombra is good, so usually a "hey play something else" works
imagine taking this game this seriously
imagine not wasting my time losing because some idiot can't play the game

who took a dump in your cereal this mornin

imagine not wasting my time losing because some idiot can't play the game
and what does winning do that doesn't waste your time?
give you more numbers?

the winter event just ended but they added oasis

thankfully im not at a dogstuff level where people think sombra is good, so usually a "hey play something else" worksimagine not wasting my time losing because some idiot can't play the game
dude i was just wanting to share my first few recent matches with sombra i never said that she was a good character or anything just that i was good with her and i was pleasantly surprised why do you have to be an starfish about it
the winter event just ended but they added oasis
aw sick