Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 777387 times)

darn it i need my new centaur main already

also some changes coming to the PTR, likely tomorrow morning

Ana
  Biotic Rifle
    Damage decreased from 80 to 60
  Biotic Grenade
    Impact damage reduced from 60 to 30
    Impact healing reduced from 100 to 50

Junkrat
    No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)

Orisa
  Fusion Driver
    Magazine size lowered from 200 to 150
  Supercharger
    Cost increased by 15%

Sombra
  Stealth
    Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.
  Translocator
    Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s

Winston
  Barrier Projector
    Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends

Zenyatta
  Orb of Destruction
    Alternate fire recovery reduced from 1s to 0.6s
  Orb of Discord
    Can now target enemies through barriers

Yes zenyatta buffs

but why more ana nerfs?

Noooo I'm already a stuff Ana but this will just make it worse :(

Junkrat
    No longer hurts himself from his own explosions. (Effect added to current passive: Total Mayhem)

Sombra
  Stealth
    Sound effects and VO distance for entering and exiting Stealth reduced to 15 meters.
  Translocator
    Cooldown reduced from 6s to 4s

Winston
  Barrier Projector
    Cooldown now starts when the barrier is placed, instead of when it ends
noice

of course he decides to nerf ana right when i unbox a legendary for her stupid loving stinkhead i hate you jeff wheres my hawaiian punch

Ana
  Biotic Rifle
  Biotic Grenade

Junkrat

I don't like these changes. ):
I like that the damage of ana's grenade has been nerfed but now its healing is too low imo.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 12:09:33 AM by Steve5451² »

I don't like these changes. ):
I like that the damage of ana's grenade has been nerfed but now its healing is too low imo.
As much as i hate junkrat its a good change, especially since he could launch himself with a mine while taking no damage
The ana nerf tho, looks like Mercy is top healer again

wish they kept ana's healing
but I don't play ana much

junkrat changes will really help myself not die now, as a large portion of my deaths are close range bombing people
does this also change his ult? being able to instant riptire without dying could be neat

Ana
  Biotic Rifle
  Biotic Grenade
uninstalling the game

Noooo I'm already a stuff Ana but this will just make it worse :(
nice avatar bro ur like my evil twin

imo the ana nerf was pretty needed, she was too good and a bit too versatile for a healer and the biotic grenade was a bit much
nice avatar bro ur like my evil twin
i can be your angle….or yuor devil

the ana nerf was needed, now she's more focussed on healing. her gun has the same hps[citation needed] and the grenade was always a bit too powerful so now its good that the grenade is used more for the buff/debuff not the instant health.

i thought junkrat was fine but i suppose since he's a demolitions expert this makes sense. although now his shotput highlight intros doesnt make sense.

orisa was a bit too powerful and needed some slight changes. her gun imo needs a bit of damage drop-off and her ult is a fight-winner so it makes sense that she shouldnt have it every fight. orisa is also super fun and amazing and probably my main for this season (if it isnt winston)

sombra was still a little too weak but now i think she's perfect.

winston was outclassed by orisa's shield but now it's all good. happy about this as well because winston is my best and most consistant hero.

with this zenyatta buff all the healers are in a good spot. will be interesting to see what pro teams run compared to comp.