Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 775850 times)

he did u quoted his post (when it wasn't changed yet) so it stayed the same
shhhhh

holy forget it's insane how little skill mercy players have

as a mercy player i can confirm that

as mercy, like the most skillful thing I can do is kill people while my team is being dumb

like I can sometimes kill a tracer/dva out of mech/reaper
but it's also kind of hit or miss, since they're not supposed to lose that fight lol

how mercy mains see themselves

reality

mercy brings gold level players to masters by getting carried. support mains should die

mercy brings gold level players to masters by getting carried. support mains should die
now dis is wat i like to see baby

support mains should die
As a zenyatta main, I take offense to this. Personally, I think you should have said "Mercy, Lucio, and Ana mains should die".

while i'm technically a mercy main since i have the most hours on her, i like to think i'm not as i can play every character pretty decently and i still play them pretty often (one of the reasons i love playing mystery heroes as well) but i play mercy more often i guess for reasons of filling and it can be a comfort pick for when i'm feeling eh since she's relatively easy, plus i played her and junkrat a ton near the beginning since they were pretty easy to play so that probably helped
altho this is all in quick play i'd likely play a ton of other heroes if i were to do competitive

mercy brings gold level players to masters by getting carried.
i think there's an issue that lets mercy one-tricks get way more SR than they should right now, don't think it has to do with being carried but idk could be wrong
support mains should die
As a zenyatta main, I take offense to this. Personally, I think you should have said "Mercy, Lucio, and Ana mains should die".
wow rood
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 12:46:11 AM by gr8dayseth »

Lucio and Zen still have to be able to aim at all times. Their healing is really just a utility, rather than their primary function.

Ana and Mercy should be the "I picked last" position you take because anyone can play them and you should be focusing on doing good instead. Or as like, a break from carrying.

is it okay that i don't know what exactly i main as still after this entire time because i really don't know what to main as

is it okay that i don't know what exactly i main as still after this entire time because i really don't know what to main as
thats a good thing

did they fix the defense category yet or does this game still cater only to attack mains

Ana and Mercy should be the "I picked last" position you take because anyone can play them and you should be focusing on doing good instead. Or as like, a break from carrying.