Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 785363 times)

any other tips? like choosing a class or listening to other people and etc?

Listen to what people call out and act accordingly. If someone is 'leading' the team and your team's following, even if the idea is dumb, follow it. As a dumb plan is better than no plan, but should it not work voice your own opinion between pushes. Know how to play at least 2/3 roles (dps, tank, support) and preferably at least 2 heroes from each of the categories you know how to play. The more characters you can play competently the better your odds at winning. Don't insult your teammates and try to avoid passive aggressiveness should you get upset with your team. A team has a much higher chance of winning the higher the morale so it's best to keep personal opinions of the players on your team to yourself.

For climbing I only have one thing beyond the obvious: When you lose try to think of anything you could have possibly done different to sway the match in your favor and look out for those moments in the future. There were times where after losing I realized we could've possibly done a lot better had I switched heroes, and that's not to say I was doing bad on that hero as I was actually doing more than my fair share, but I could've possibly done even more as another hero.

dont be one of those bitches thats scared to switch heroes. also dont just accept a role if you cant do well in it, suggest trading with someone. for example, i usually only tanks as rein, and will happily switch to dps or support if someone else wants to dva or something

Know how to play at least 2/3 roles (dps, tank, support) and preferably at least 2 heroes from each of the categories you know how to play.

i'm decent at support, defense and offensive. depending on the tank i'm not really good at the tanks but i am good at some such as d.va, reinhardt or zarya

i want to be a pro zenyatta at least because it's my favorite character and it has it's goods to healing and giving the team an opportunity to kill another with it's discord orbs.

yeah i pretty much only play tank but my ana is pretty clean.

Apparently I played against a s76 aimbotter.

The hilarious part was that we were close the pushing the payload to the end.

Meaning that if he didn't aimbot, we probably would've won.

I've made a deal with myself that if I don't hit rank 3k by the end of the year, I will die irl

How different companies deal with Christmas updates

I've made a deal with myself that if I don't hit rank 3k by the end of the year, I will die irl
it aint all its cracked up to be. i hit 3k then spiraled into depression, lost like 300 sr, and then didnt play for a week.

wait so how does gaining SR work? is it by how long the match takes to win?

i've been averaging anywhere between 40 - 50 per win, but now after winning like a 10 minute game on payload i only got 20

2955 right now, if i win 2 in a row ill brobably get it and then ill take a break for a week or so for quickplay
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 12:19:52 AM by Akio- »

i just joined with a five-man group going against a six-man group
lemme tell ya that situation ain't fun

i just joined with a five-man group going against a six-man group
lemme tell ya that situation ain't fun
seth how dare you i sent you a freind request and u didnt accept friendship terminated

seth how dare you i sent you a freind request and u didnt accept friendship terminated
oh woOPS i forgot i had a few requests already i ignored and didn't get rid of for some reason

also this just happened the forget?????

it took me to that page when i hit post (i use quick reply) but i was interrupted by my own post
wow fix ur frickin web site bad spot