Overwatch Megathread

Poll

-

-
-

Author Topic: Overwatch Megathread  (Read 780452 times)

Love it when my teammates are yelling at me for playing junkrat saying that the pharah keeps killing us
Like brother we have a soldier yell at him ive been on fire 90% of this game smh

gold elims, objective kills and healing. what did I play, lucio of course

not sure if this means that you're good or that the rest of your team just sucks

medals dont mean squat, all you need for an obj kill/elim is to participate in a kill (aka hit a person at least once)

what's a doctor gotta do to get some forgetin food around here

Found a logo for my new team, it consists of me and anyone i get matched up with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7Eo9nd82Ss

ITS HAPPENING

I honestly don't see how they can NOT pick him at this point, unless they're already doing recording/design with someone else behind the scenes

I almost never see actors show this level of public interest in a position

Is it just me or is this game utterly boring now?  I can't take this game seriously, competitive isn't serious to me.  The biggest reason this game will never be truly competitive to me is because of unlimited ammo - all it does is promote spammy bullstuff.

Counterpoint: what would a limited ammo system add to the game that it is currently missing?

Is it just me or is this game utterly boring now?  I can't take this game seriously, competitive isn't serious to me.  The biggest reason this game will never be truly competitive to me is because of unlimited ammo - all it does is promote spammy bullstuff.

overwatch must be too high-level for you if your thinking is still bound by primitive gaming mechanics like ammunition.

Counterpoint: what would a limited ammo system add to the game that it is currently missing?
not being able to do jack when you run out of it due to the lack of secondaries and lack of good movement abilities or movement speeds needed to get into melee range and the fact melee only does 30 damage
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 11:13:32 AM by Gytyyhgfffff »