Author Topic: So my brother just started playing blockland  (Read 2409 times)

So my brother just started playing Blockland and he absolutely loves it. He was waiting a few days to get the allowance to buy his own key through steam. The reason he first wanted it was after he got to try it out on my account on offline. He was completely enthralled in the building and got a good laugh off of the physics and blockhead spawners. The fact he enjoyed it so much and why he enjoyed it made me realize the charm of Blockland and the reason people still play it.

What have you done
now he can never leave

I recommend that he first buys it through the official site (non-steam) and then transfer that key to steam so he has both. That way he doesn't have to wait for steam to start up (long updates sometimes) just to play blockland.

did you seriously snip a post of two sentences?

do you seriously care?

if he wants to go online make sure he's on fun servers

if he wants to go online make sure he's on fun servers

He isn't really interested in online servers, he prefers to mess around on his own offline at this time

He isn't really interested in online servers, he prefers to mess around on his own offline at this time
so he's gonna build!? that's pretty cool

although there is a ton of things to mess around with offline, with events and bots and all that
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 07:25:15 PM by The Resonte! »