Author Topic: Im sick as hell, help me!  (Read 1716 times)

It  all started this morning, my stomac felt horrible, I couldnt go back to sleep I went upstairs to throw up. I threw up all the pizza I ate last night, I took some peptobismol and threw that up, drunk a mountain dew, threw all that up, what do?

keep yourself hydrated and go see an actual doctor

I honestly don't understand why people's first instincts are to come here and make a topic about it. Go to an actual doctor and get diagnosed.

Drink water and see a doctor, I don't understand why you people think it's a good idea to ask the blf first

Drink water and see a doctor, I don't understand why you people think it's a good idea to ask the blf first
lol yea

I don't understand why you people think it's a good idea to ask the blf first
..  its not?? ?

..  its not?? ?
That's what he said? People keep asking the BLF for help when we aren't doctors.

we are tolly doctors yo

you have cancer and two days to live!!!!!

That's what he said? People keep asking the BLF for help when we aren't doctors.
I mean, to be fair, I would imagine there are a few people here that are medical whizzes.

I mean, to be fair, I would imagine there are a few people here that are medical whizzes.
Destroyer is an EMT.
Personally if I were Blockman I'd just lay back down and try to keep myself full of water. It's what I always do and I'm usually better by the next day

LOL SEE A DOCTOR OVER A MILD STOMACH BUG CAN'T HELP YA

stay horizontal
keep drinking water so you don't die of dehydration from throwing up
if you can, mix a small amount of vinegar into your water (maybe two or three teaspoons). it's helped me before

to add to that: have you morons ever been sick before. do you schedule an appointment with a doctor when you stub your toe. i mean obviously OP has cancer so he should see a doctor right away i mean he's clearly been sick for WEEKS!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 11:30:38 AM by Frequency »

did you eat or drink anything sketchy recently, OP?

LOL SEE A DOCTOR OVER A MILD STOMACH BUG CAN'T HELP YA

stay horizontal
keep drinking water so you don't die of dehydration from throwing up
if you can, mix a small amount of vinegar into your water (maybe two or three teaspoons). it's helped me before

to add to that: have you morons ever been sick before. do you schedule an appointment with a doctor when you stub your toe. i mean obviously OP has cancer so he should see a doctor right away i mean he's clearly been sick for WEEKS!
every single time I get a terrible stomach bug that prevents me from consuming anything (which isnt often at all), I go to the doctor, don't be so dense, he obviously dosent have just a stomach bug
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 12:05:51 PM by Niff »

why did you drink mountain dew when you felt sick?