Author Topic: Im sick as hell, help me!  (Read 1749 times)

Jesus Christ you have no idea what you're talking about

OP has only been sick for a couple of hours and is already starting to feel better due to home remedies

wanna know why? because you don't need to see a doctor over petty stuff
Im talking about neons situation also op probably should've put an update in the op, i read the op and posted

Not if its bacterial, you need antibiotics (I'm talking about salmonella, and other things like this)

i had no idea you knew it was so serious...................... .....

>Horrible stomach pain
>Goes to doctor
>Doctor just says "go home and rest"
>Pain gets better

11/10

yeah that's actually how it loving works

they're not magicians; they know that stuff like this comes and goes.

and when it DOESN'T go, that's when they can actually start doing things

until then, you get the same answer you'd probably get from your mother. most likely because when you stick around long enough, you realize you don't need to go to the doctor because "my tummy hurts this morning :("
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 12:35:18 PM by Frequency »

i had no idea you knew it was so serious...................... .....

yeah that's actually how it loving works
I didn't see the other posts op made, i only read the original post and went off of that.

My uncle is a doctor, my dad is a doctor, I'm pretty sure i know what i am talking about when i say you should see a doctor when you aren't feeling well

I love paying someone to tell me something I should have known to do

Next time I get a runny nose I am gonna high tail it to the doctor's

I love paying someone to tell me something I should have known to do
Lets not start this, i said 3 times already that i didn't read the other posts, i only went off the original post.

I didn't see the other posts op made, i only read the original post and went off of that.

My uncle is a doctor, my dad is a doctor, I'm pretty sure i know what i am talking about when i say you should see a doctor when you aren't feeling well

clearly medical training isn't genetic

Lets not start this, i said 3 times already that i didn't read the other posts, i only went off the original post.

You said to go to the doctor when I am not feeling well

You should only go to the doctors if you are throwing up for more than a few days

I've had sickness where I'd be throwing up up, down, and sideways. Once I was so sick I was having fever hallucinations (everything being wavy), throwing up, diarrhea from hell, lodsa-pain, etc, and I still got better just by wrapping up and drinking tons of water. The next day I woke up and seen water bottles littering my floor

Don't drink anything than water and ginger ale

I've had sickness where I'd be throwing up up, down, and sideways. Once I was so sick I was having fever hallucinations (everything being wavy), throwing up, diarrhea from hell, lodsa-pain, etc, and I still got better just by wrapping up and drinking tons of water. The next day I woke up and seen water bottles littering my floor

lol last time i was sick like that it was a combination of water bottles and 7-up cans

and vomit

I've had sickness where I'd be throwing up up, down, and sideways.
this sounds like a cheat code for something

this sounds like a cheat code for something

influenza simulator 2016

Cheat codes plez
according to alyx, one of them is up, up, down, left and right