The Sacred Order of the Anti-Anti-Harvest

Author Topic: The Sacred Order of the Anti-Anti-Harvest  (Read 6195 times)

It's as if Badspot didn't even remove the AoT board.
AoT has nothing to do with the matter at hand. Clearly you haven't a clue the magnitude of this holy collective.

The Anti-Anti-Harvest is a prestigious group only interested in re-harvesting the finest crops available. If you make quarrel with us, you will be facing an army larger than the entire planet.

Be warned, heathen.

I'd like to propose an alliance with the Sacred Order of the Anti-Anti-Harvest.

I'd like to propose an alliance with the Sacred Order of the Anti-Anti-Harvest.
Alliance sustained. Welcome, brother.

DataProxy has been Re-Harvested

you know the sacred order of the anti-anti-harvest grammatically means the exact same thing as the original harvest thread right?
RIGHT?

you know the sacred order of the anti-anti-harvest grammatically means the exact same thing as the original harvest thread right?
RIGHT?

RIGHT?
You are mistaken. If it was the exact same thing as the harvest, it would be named The Sacred Order of the Harvest, not The Sacred Order of the Anti-Anti-Harvest.

You're lucky I am letting you live after such a devastating mistake. Never make it again.

You are mistaken. If it was the exact same thing as the harvest, it would be named The Sacred Order of the Harvest, not The Sacred Order of the Anti-Anti-Harvest.

You're lucky I am letting you live after such a devastating mistake. Never make it again.
i will teach you english in your sleep.

beware

i will teach you english in your sleep.

beware

Go forget yourself sideways Trymos. You're in our world now. You post here, you're our bitch. Not the other way around.

Go forget yourself sideways Trymos. You're in our world now. You post here, you're our bitch. Not the other way around.
lol

Trymos has been Re-Harvested

Ravencroft has been Re-Harvested

Bumping this before we go bankrupt

Bumping this before we go bankrupt

Your currency is forum posts?

Well, though I just posted to say that I know you'll harvest re-harvest me for that.
So, ever since I dropped in, how many things have you re-harvested, along with me?