Author Topic: Elimination! Game Mode  (Read 3693 times)

ELIMINATION

brown townogous to checkpoint racing, the players with the lowest score are eliminated at each checkpoint. Survive to the finish! A simple game mode for Slayer.

Download Now

Awesome! Maybe I'll use this for Deathcube.

Oh boy I wonder what a challenge server with this would be like.

I feel like it's not complete yet, but it should be a good base to start from.

Has anybody tried this? Let me know what needs to be changed.

could you elaborate on how exactly players are supposed to get points before they reach each checkpoint? is this some sort of death race gamemode in that regard? or what? i don't understand how this works.

could you elaborate on how exactly players are supposed to get points before they reach each checkpoint? is this some sort of death race gamemode in that regard? or what? i don't understand how this works.
I am assuming there is a timer that once it runs out the person with the lowest score gets killed off. Then the timer resets and it starts all over again.

I am assuming there is a timer that once it runs out the person with the lowest score gets killed off. Then the timer resets and it starts all over again.
thats not my question. im wondering how players get points.

probably via any way you want

killing, collecting, events, etc

probably via any way you want

killing, collecting, events, etc

This is correct. It's very flexible.