POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2173680 times)

physically remove korea

that is the clickbaitiest thing i've ever seen

North Korea needs to become one with the ocean.

i wonder if it goes down in north korea if our government is gonna carelessly bomb innocents like they did in japan and afghanistan

i wonder if it goes down in north korea if our government is gonna carelessly bomb innocents like they did in japan and afghanistan
Cant kill them since NK already starved them.

Cant kill them since NK already starved them.
blackguysurroundedwithquestionmarks.jpg

they still alive my guy

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/26/north-korean-elites-increasingly-think-kim-jong-un-is-a-weak-leader-new-study-says.html

key points:
Moreover, if Kim were to die suddenly, North Korea's elites would probably not choose a successor from Kim's family, ending their dominance since the state's founding more than half a century ago, Bennett said, based on his interviews with defectors.

Conditions are ripe to prepare for Korean peninsula unification, a Rand study said.

"North Korea's elites have heavily gone into being entrepreneurs," Bennett said. "They would look to set up an economy like the Chinese which is what the Chinese have been asking them to do."

the sad part is that in a scenario like that there would be people volunteering due to their strange special interestes

oh yea page 911 too

the sad part is that in a scenario like that there would be people volunteering due to their strange special interestes

oh yea page 911 too
Filipe :/