Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2230796 times)

what is his goal? I dont understand, is he trying to say France is ruined because of a couple threats/attacks?

what is his goal? I dont understand, is he trying to say France is ruined because of a couple threats/attacks?

At this point the best way to understand Matthew's post is to understand that his information comes from bare minimum research and center-right outrage media outlets. He then takes the limited knowledge he has and rambles on about it for fifty paragraphs before beginning to meme because he's all out of material to work with.

ah, thanks for clearing that up

the refugees just took the whole of bordeaux hostage, champagne just got trucked, paris is just flames and rubble. you'd best watch yourself kid

You're seeing this from a different perspective, Muslims in France are more of a problem than you think, especially Algerians living in France. every time I go to France to visit family there are massive groups of them fighting and asking for cigarettes and just being hooligans, and they were everywhere. My granddad was telling me a story from 2 years ago when punched an Algerian guy in the face cause a group of them were trying to rip the apartment door open (to loiter inside I assume) and they refused to leave and started shouting and just degenerate behaviour like that.

You could say that's poverty however, because of the mass immigration in France there are tonnes of dirty tower blocks much like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
(that video is in France btw)

Not to mention most of the gangs in the most dangerous area of France (Marseilles) are Algerian.

Of course it's not a pressing issue, it's been like that for decades, but it's just something to think about.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 10:56:31 AM by JumboMuffin »

is macron actually a centrist

if so nice to see centrists being well known

He's kinda stuffty tbh (former investment banker, wants to crack down on the labor unions) but he was so much better than Le Pen's far-right nationalist garbage

the refugees just took the whole of bordeaux hostage, champagne just got trucked, paris is just flames and rubble. you'd best watch yourself kid

They're throwing baguettes at each other, it's a war zone out there

wew fantstic
im so looking forward to the trip
im gon bring my gun and either start a crusade or shoot myself
ow edgy

And france surrendered

He's kinda stuffty tbh (former investment banker, wants to crack down on the labor unions) but he was so much better than Le Pen's far-right nationalist garbage
wow

sounds like a similar election eh

so i'm guessing france's elections are one of those "pick your poision" elections?

also i wasn't talking if he's good or not i was asking if he was a centrist

i've also been told by righties that he's an authoritarian
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:38:51 PM by Timestamp »

You're seeing this from a different perspective, Muslims in France are more of a problem than you think, especially Algerians living in France. every time I go to France to visit family there are massive groups of them fighting and asking for cigarettes and just being hooligans, and they were everywhere. My granddad was telling me a story from 2 years ago when punched an Algerian guy in the face cause a group of them were trying to rip the apartment door open (to loiter inside I assume) and they refused to leave and started shouting and just degenerate behaviour like that.

You could say that's poverty however, because of the mass immigration in France there are tonnes of dirty tower blocks much like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWaWsgBbFsA
(that video is in France btw)

Not to mention most of the gangs in the most dangerous area of France (Marseilles) are Algerian.

Of course it's not a pressing issue, it's been like that for decades, but it's just something to think about.
I dont mean to doubt you but it looks a lot like you just watched that justice video and forged an entire story about what you saw. However you sound honest so i believe that you're telling the truth

Either way that's probably not due to the fact that they are algerian, but rather that they are impoverished. Like, black people don't bool and crip because they're black, but because they don't have enough money and when youth grow up in poverty stricken areas they engage in riskier behavior.

It's been studied before by many social scientists. Poverty > corruption of youth > more poverty. It sounds like an unfavorable option for you, but it's either live a poverty-stricken life in france or live a probably dead life in algeria or syria or wherever they come from.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 04:18:53 PM by PhantOS »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW1r8m7YIO8

notice how none of them are crying or threatening to kill themselves

sad how that's a step up