POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2161263 times)

Really hope they cut Obamacare, I'm not advocating genocide but I feel like if the [poor] communities of America were to die off then we wouldn't hear about how Innocent Dindu Brown was skullforgeted by White Devil Officer Gestappo every other week.

Maybe Detroit will go back to the whites, only time and God Emperor Annoying Orange will tell.

Great way to start

< tfw you know it's bait but you take it anyway.

< tfw you know it's bait but you take it anyway.

You can make this joke 100 times and it still would not be funny

You can make this joke 100 times and it still would not be funny
Just like how you can take bait a thousand times and still not be able to tell the difference.

like seriously, watching you respond to krupp's obvious bait felt like i shoved actual hooks into my eyes.

Bait? What bait? Is it so hard to believe that what I posted is my actual opinion on the matter?

Obama destroyed so much our 43 white presidents built and now Annoying Orange is undoing the damage, even if it means the predominantly migrant/illegals/copkiller cities need to be reduced to ruin.

Bait? What bait? Is it so hard to believe that what I posted is my actual opinion on the matter?

Obama destroyed so much our 43 white presidents built and now Annoying Orange is undoing the damage, even if it means the predominantly migrant/illegals/copkiller cities need to be reduced to ruin.
Yup, just like I believe we need a giant space richard to come forget us in the grand canyon so we stop making false rape allegations.

It's pretty hard to believe.

In the event you're not trolling, what you're actually suggesting here is axiomatically terrible. It is not worthy of a response because it is false on simple inspection. Even Matthew is readily equipped to point out what you're saying is forgeted-up nonsense because it's just that obvious.

why is everyone getting baited so hard, look at krupp's absolutely gold post history on both his accounts

hundreds of years ago, poor people died sick in the streets and nobody bat an eye... why should it be different now??

why is everyone getting baited so hard, look at krupp's absolutely gold post history on both his accounts

this

hundreds of years ago, poor people died sick in the streets and nobody bat an eye... why should it be different now??

he makes a good point

cuz the streets are filled with cars now

Intentional stuffposting is still stuffposting

Intentional stuffposting is still stuffposting
Yeah, I guess, but I'm sure he doesn't actually fully mean what he's saying, just being funny/ getting attention.