Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179472 times)

He beats off to loli. Doesn't even deny it. He's a creep. What more is there to say?

He beats off to loli. Doesn't even deny it. He's a creep. What more is there to say?
maybe admit you're a cuck and that your wife and kids are just your imagination first

maybe admit you're a cuck and that your wife and kids are just your imagination

Lmfao what is your problem? Besides attempting to masturbate to children.

Didn't you spend your teens 'clopping' to mlp and pretending to be a girl? And then after all that, as an adult, you came back here pretending to have a wife and family? What more is there to say?

Didn't you spend your teens 'clopping' to mlp and pretending to be a girl? And then after all that, as an adult, you came back here pretending to have a wife and family? What more is there to say?

Well all of that is false. So.

Remember that tirade he went on about how everyone on the forum is beneath him?

Can't really fix narcissism. I feel bad for his kids if they truly exist, I had to grow up with that ugliness.

Well all of that is false. So.
You do know that we're aware of your previous accounts, right? All your degeneracy is preserved here lol

Lmfao what is your problem? Besides attempting to masturbate to children.
there's way more to back up that you're a degenerate lol

Remember that tirade he went on about how everyone on the forum is beneath him?

Can't really fix narcissism. I feel bad for his kids if they truly exist, I had to grow up with that ugliness.
I don't get why the guy hasn't got mental help, he needs it before he becomes an even bigger threat to society than he already is

Love how you all post the same stuff and pretend you're not a huge circlejerk.

dude you talk about your kids so much do you wanna forget them or something? seek mental help, we shouldn't have to drill this into you 5 times

You all have a lot of time on your hands.

You all have a lot of time on your hands.

it's 5 minutes of paint.net at 11 pm on a saturday night lol