Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179145 times)

I don't need people to side with me, I don't give a stuff if no one agrees with me, I'm not going to sit here and be talked down to by some sentient sack of chicken testicles

And yet here you are, sitting here, continuing to try and get the last word in.

i feel like there's an equivalent to godwin's law that states all blockland forum debates will, given enough time, fall into a state of pure chaotic meme hell

I don't feel like taking the time to censor the rest of these

And yet here you are, sitting here, continuing to try and get the last word in.

You're literally doing the exact same thing so you have no room to talk, forget off already

You're literally doing the exact same thing so you have no room to talk, forget off already

I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of your continued posts. So long as you continue to post ridiculous stuff, I will continue to point it out.

If you don't like that, well, maybe you should think more about what you're posting before you post it.

Ike has been desperate to get the last word in every stuff fest on this forum since day 1.

I'm pointing out the ridiculousness of your continued posts. So long as you continue to post ridiculous stuff, I will continue to point it out.

If you don't like that, well, maybe you should think more about what you're posting before you post it.

Ike has been desperate to get the last word in every stuff fest on this forum since day 1.

Didn't you previously get banned for wishing the death of my hypothetical family and hoping that I was there to witness it? I'm not sure you can be throwing words like 'desperate' around.

Didn't you previously get banned for wishing the death of my hypothetical family and hoping that I was there to witness it? I'm not sure you can be throwing words like 'desperate' around.

Four years hasn't dulled the butthurt.

all you do is post half witty remarks, your entire forum career centres around you being a cunt

all you do is post half witty remarks, your entire forum career centres around you being a cunt

Zero room to talk.

Zero room to talk.
difference is everyone likes max and no one likes you so you're obviously doing something wrong

he gets self fulfillment from trying to 1up other users stufftily. he doesn't need to be liked, he already has his imaginary wife and children to do that for him

Four years hasn't dulled the butthurt.

I mean I'll let you have your victory and let you pretend you made me angry. I already know you're pretty good at the 'pretend' thing...

Ike is pure, he doesn't deserve this bull hockey

I've returned from my almost five year haitus from this pile of stuff excuse for a forum just to say:

Corderlain and Deus Ex need to get the forget out (who are these people anyway)