Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179431 times)

[img width= 250]http://novonerd.xpg.uol.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Reaction-pic-Crying-meme.jpg[/img]

Eugh, when lefties try to meme

Maybe this would have meant something if you didn't just spend the last two pages spamming

If that's all you have to say in response than I think I've made my point perfectly clear

you got something against left-handed folk?

wait phantos masturbates left handed????

If that's all you have to say in response than I think I've made my point perfectly clear

I mean there's not much to say now, everyone clearly knows you're full of it now lol

I mean there's not much to say now, everyone clearly knows you're full of it now lol

I post a meme three times and IkeTheGeneric furiously masturbates to his own inferior intellect onto his keyboard and everyone knows I'm full of stuff, makes sense dude.

you got something against left-handed folk?

Left-handed people are witches and warlocks and need to be burned at the loving stake

I post a meme three times and IkeTheGeneric furiously masturbates to his own inferior intellect onto his keyboard and everyone knows I'm full of stuff, makes sense dude.

Like, when you post stuff like this, reasonably who's going to side with you? I'm not even presenting an argument here to be the better man I'm just telling you that you're being downright ridiculous here.

Left-handed people are witches and warlocks and need to be burned at the loving stake

yeah, but how many left-handed people have you fought in sword combat? I have the advantage.

Like, when you post stuff like this, reasonably who's going to side with you? I'm not even presenting an argument here to be the better man I'm just telling you that you're being downright ridiculous here.

I don't need people to side with me, I don't give a stuff if no one agrees with me, I'm not going to sit here and be talked down to by some sentient sack of chicken testicles

yeah, but how many left-handed people have you fought in sword combat? I have the advantage.

That may be so but how many people have you fought in sword combat at all??

I find this oddly disturbing, coming back in another time.