Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179172 times)

"the left can't meme" - the guy who keeps posting the same reaction image

"the left can't meme" - the guy who keeps posting the same reaction image

Tbh idk what you want me to do when your responses basically boil down to

Tbh idk what you want me to do when your responses basically boil down to

well congratulations you couldn't even be coherent for five minutes breaking down and spamming

well congratulations you couldn't even be coherent for five minutes breaking down and spamming

Now you're just lying to yourself

So what's for dinner tonight, Puff Mama -- chili?

Thank u Deus ex for this nuanced political discussion

Now you're just lying to yourself

I'm not really going to bother responding further considering you're just spamming now, but let this just be an example to everyone else of how bad you are at sticking to your guns and defending a point.

Because thinking you're right about something is only half the battle, if you can't convince anyone to entertain your point without having to always be on the defense, you just might be in the wrong. I know that ooh, you don't care, you have better things to do, but let's cut the bullstuff, why the heck are you getting so invested in these dumb arguments only to eventually devolve to personal sleights or now just spamming? At this point your tirades are just self-fulfilling prophecies.

I'm not really going to bother responding further considering you're just spamming now, but let this just be an example to everyone else of how bad you are at sticking to your guns and defending a point.

Because thinking you're right about something is only half the battle, if you can't convince anyone to entertain your point without having to always be on the defense, you just might be in the wrong.

Lmao are you serious

I didn't even use the memes in response to any serious discussion, I used it in response to someone complaining about people posting memes. Don't be ridiculous. I've stuck to my guns from the beginning, go forget yourself lol holy stuff

I've stuck to my guns from the beginning, go forget yourself lol holy stuff

Oh come on, no you haven't. Your entire career in political discourse has been about constantly losing ground in arguments you love flaunting how you have no apparent stakes in, while half the time either giving up because you got too frustrated over opposing ideas or completely backpedaled by trying to reinterpret your previous posts.

I didn't even use the memes in response to any serious discussion, I used it in response to someone complaining about people posting memes.
All you did was prove his point

Oh come on, no you haven't. Your entire career in political discourse has been about constantly losing ground in arguments you love flaunting how you have no apparent stakes in, while half the time either giving up because you got too frustrated over opposing ideas or completely backpedaled by trying to reinterpret your previous posts.

False, if anything you just assume you're right and then proceed to talk down to me as if pure condescension makes for any kind of proper argument against anything I say. I don't get frustrated over opposing ideas, I just get tired of arguing with people like you who aren't even seeing what someone is saying and instead resort to strawmans and/or straight up dismissing the point without really arguing anything through smug bullstuff.

All you did was prove his point

Yeah sure okay

I just get tired of arguing with people like you who aren't even seeing what someone is saying
Yeah sure okay

I mean you could've waited until I actually said something to attempt this and it'd at least be relevant but instead you feel the need to say all of this nonsense in response to me posting a meme. I could understand if I had posted it in response to Seventh or Nonnel instead of actually arguing one of their points but this is just stupid. I don't even know why I'm trying to defend myself from you when all you do is dance around the conversation posting half-baked sarcastic bullstuff while everyone else at least has a salient point to make

I mean you could've waited until I actually said something to attempt this and it'd at least be relevant but instead you feel the need to say all of this nonsense in response to me posting a meme. I could understand if I had posted it in response to Seventh or Nonnel instead of actually arguing one of their points but this is just stupid. I don't even know why I'm trying to defend myself from you when all you do is dance around the conversation posting half-baked sarcastic bullstuff while everyone else at least has a salient point to make

Maybe this would have meant something if you didn't just spend the last two pages spamming