Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2231745 times)

any random ass person could start running rn and people would actually hear them out

Bernie Sanders wishes to make college free for all

does that mean colleges will be more picky about who they except?

when he said "free for all" he actually meant "free-for-all", sorry for the misconception

no-rule battle your way into college

i cant believe so many people are voting for sanders
he's gonna drive our tax up the ass

his "free college" plank revolves around community colleges, so I don't think so

i cant believe so many people are voting for sanders
he's gonna drive our tax up the ass

your income tax doesn't go up unless you make +250,000 iirc

i really, REALLY might have to cast a vote for Annoying Orange because the TPP and TTIP scare me that loving much, that is, if bernie doesn't get the nomination.

its looking awfully likely he wont.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:44:38 PM by Mr. Hurricane »

i really, REALLY might have to cast a vote for Annoying Orange because the TPP and TTIP scare me that loving much, that is, if bernie doesn't get the nomination.

its looking awfully likely he wont.
it's 1,645 (clinton) to 1,318 (sanders) [excluding supers]

2,383 to win

the media's skewed this nomination cycle quite a bit (not surprising considering time warner is a donor to the clinton foundation) by grouping superdelegates in with regular delegate counts to give the impression that bernie is hopelessly behind

do note that most superdelegates are not pledged yet, so clinton's massive lead is a phantom (supers take their pick on convention day). that's not to say clinton isn't leading him in regular delegates, but that's a different story

your income tax doesn't go up unless you make +250,000 iirc
So if I make 250k I should basically be fined for it

So if I make 250k I should basically be fined for it
that's not at all how that works, maybe you should learn how the tax system works before complaining that people are fined for making lots of money
once you hit 250k income, your entire income is NOT suddenly taxed more. if you made $250,001/year, only that last dollar would be taxed at the higher rate