POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179646 times)

remember when Annoying Orange didn't release the relevant taxes that people wanted him to release

remember when Annoying Orange was a private citizen who could make decisions based on whether he wanted to do things or not

GOP officials are quick to point out, of course, that the details of their plan haven’t been finalized. That’s true. But they wrote the pending legislation, and this is what they’ve put on the table for everyone to see.

Wait, so you mean to tell me the Democrats can stop bitching and instead, I don't know, negotiate, like how our government is supposed to function? Wowzers

Wait, so you mean to tell me the Democrats can stop bitching and instead, I don't know, negotiate, like how our government is supposed to function? Wowzers
Aw u gonna be alright there snowflake

Aw u gonna be alright there snowflake

no im having a nervous breakdown over a proposed tax plan that won't pass because no one likes it

no im having a nervous breakdown over a proposed tax plan that won't pass because no one likes it
are the big bad democrats being meanies :( :(

are the big bad democrats being meanies :( :(

i am literally shaking somebody better fix this stuff right forgetign now I am litreally about to kill myself i am not jokeing

i am literally shaking somebody better fix this stuff right forgetign now I am litreally about to kill myself i am not jokeing
Typical republican white supremacist, can't handle the heat

Silly Liberals, Trix are for Kids

[iamg]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/hUDa1-52NZs/mqdefault.jpg[/img]
Isn't there an issue occurring somewhere you should preemptively politicize?

Tactical Did Nothing Wrong

like powerpuff girls appealing to leftists