Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2180958 times)

Tomorrow, we'll hear on the news that the Hoover Dam committed Self Delete by shooting itself twice in the back of the head
I know this is a meme, but people do sometimes commit Self Delete by shooting themselves twice in the head. Contrary to popular belief, shooting yourself in the head doesn't always kill you instantly, and some people will do it twice because they're in a lot of pain but still have fine motor control.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_gunshot_Self Delete

"stuff better try again"

if you've shot yourself in the head once, you're just gonna do it again to make the pain stop

how much of a forgetup do you have to be to miss your brain

how much of a forgetup do you have to be to miss your brain
not much. if you think about it, it makes some sense that you could survive for a small amount of time after the first shot
remember, a bullet isn't an explosive; it'll destroy one part of your brain extensively, but that doesn't necessarily mean other parts of the brain will be destroyed alongside it (at least not instantly). you do, however, have the dubious "advatange" of the bullet breaking up within your body (esp. after the skull), which should do more wide-reaching damage.

1st-3rd = least necessary-most necessary for Self Delete by shoot

1st: big bullet
2nd: hollowpoint
3rd: aim for the brainstem thru your mouth

4th: Chainsaw bayonet

Abe Lincoln had info that would lead to her arrest that's why he got glocked
John F Kennedy, Martin Luther King, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, The Jews and the Dinosaurs all had information that could lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton.

Tell her the Hoover Dam has information that could lead to her arrest. Tomorrow, we'll hear on the news that the Hoover Dam committed Self Delete by shooting itself twice in the back of the head, or perhaps chaining itself into a duffel bag on the railroad tracks.

My favorite part of the Clinton murder allegations is how anyone could believe Hillary's campaign team were smart enough to have gotten away with murder

My favorite part of the Clinton murder allegations is how anyone could believe Hillary's campaign team were smart enough to have gotten away with murder
But she did tbh.
Although the meme is too funny, since it's unlikely EVERYONE died because they had info on Hillary. However it is strange that as soon as people had info on her they just dropped dead.

What the forget lol

people rarley use regular bayonets like wtf

USA Today needs to hook me the forget up with whoever told them chainsaw bayonets exist