Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177227 times)

Like I said this is an extremely broad topic and I'm surprised you seem to be in the dark about modern feminism, so some reading is not a bad idea.
If the subject of feminism is so broad and I have to read a bunch of crap then the protesters aren't getting whatever their point is across. Their points must be literally everything wrong with the differences between the two genders. So, what books do you recommend?

If the subject of feminism is so broad and I have to read a bunch of crap then the protesters aren't getting whatever their point is across. Their points must be literally everything wrong with the differences between the two genders. So, what books do you recommend?
The wikipedia page on feminism seems right up ur alley.

The wikipedia page on feminism seems right up ur alley.
Sounds like you know a lot about going up other guys alleys. That's weird stuff, dude. Also, you're "surprised that I'm in the dark" yet a wikipedia article seems "up my alley"? Control your seizures when you try and get a point across, Mr. Genner.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 08:10:20 PM by TomsHere »

Control your seizures when you try and get a point across, Mr. Genner.

what

Sounds like you know a lot about going up other guys alleys. That's weird stuff, dude. Control your seizures when you try and get a point across, Mr. Genner.
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Can someone explain where feminists are coming from

Not really, or at least not in a means that you will find acceptable as a response.

Sounds like you know a lot about going up other guys alleys. That's weird stuff, dude.
when you run out of things to defend yourself with against some imaginary attack

when you run out of things to defend yourself with against some imaginary attack
Feminist movement in a nutshell

Feminist movement in a nutshell
so you admit you're acting like a feminist? ok

Sounds like you know a lot about going up other guys alleys. That's weird stuff, dude. Also, you're "surprised that I'm in the dark" yet a wikipedia article seems "up my alley"? Control your seizures when you try and get a point across, Mr. Genner.
Damn a gay joke. you got me good bro. I also forget traps.