Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229277 times)

moral of the story: turks are starfishs

Alabama senate seat special election is tomorrow. Last three election-eve polls show a tie, Moore +9, and Jones +10. That's a pretty crazy spread, but somewhat reassuring that Moore hasn't gained an unquestionable lead in the past month.

I still don't think Jones will win, but anything is possible.

Moore's gonna win and I'm gonna laugh when he does

I'd like to think that there are enough principled Republicans in Alabama that they won't elect an absolute nutcase just to have another 'R' vote.

I'm probably wrong, but we'll see.

i'm probably going to end up being nationally represented by this joker and i frankly can't believe it (note: i actually can believe it because this is alabama and i never expect anyone but the republican front runner to win)

I'd like to think that there are enough principled Republicans in Alabama that they won't elect an absolute nutcase just to have another 'R' vote.

I'm probably wrong, but we'll see.
there's a lot of talk about people just writing in candidates or not voting at all as opposed to voting jones, which is fine but it probably means moore would just win by plurality anyway. it's just a way to have the guilt off your back for the win. still, all the polls are within the margin of error. i don't expect jones to win at all but it's nice to see that it's at least a competition

if moore wins is this thread gonna turn into 'grr alabamans r dumb'

should've formed a block vote for son goku in retrospect. i guess we have a game plan for 2024

the sheer fact that the Democrat believes in on-demand, anytime abortions may give Moore the vote

the sheer fact that the Democrat believes in on-demand, anytime abortions may give Moore the vote
he's pro-choice but he's gone on record as against late-term abortion (aside from medical necessity)

either way though being pro-choice is a severe negative in alabama yeah, i definitely know a lot of people who basically vote almost exclusively on that issue
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 10:04:47 PM by otto-san »

if moore wins im eating a sock

Can't wait for another round of lefties crying in the street once Moore is elected. They'll make easy targets for the next Flash Mober

if moore wins is this thread gonna turn into 'grr alabamans r dumb'
i could have told you that even without the vote