Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2229573 times)

Deist/loosely christian

deists don't loving exist it's called being lazy

What do you mean how so he's the loving pope
you said:
No stuff but they at least are supposed to be representative of the core values of Christianity and Catholicism at the time and this one sure as stuff isn't
how isn't he representing them?

actually the pope is the literal voice of god so whatever he says and believes is the core values of catholocism
if you disagree you're just not a real catholic
can confirm was raised catholic
source: me and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papal_infallibility

If The Pope Says Anything That Sounds Liberal I Get Angry

honestly at this point is there even discussion in this thread. everytime i check it out, one person brings up a topic, and whoever responds first gets stuff on, followed by counter insults of the opposing side and so on

honestly at this point is there even discussion in this thread. everytime i check it out, one person brings up a topic, and whoever responds first gets stuff on, followed by counter insults of the opposing side and so on
Yeah I figured that one out pretty quick, this has rapidly turned into cancer...

i hate to spill the beans but i got back from my shul and the rabbi said the pope is one of us. you just got cucked christians

What is there to discuss
Anyone who disagrees with me is a paid Soros shill lmfao like honestly y'all are Reptilians

Honestly why bother
He's acting director anyway, his investigation won't turn up anything
Best to just let him continue wasting taxpayer money on a witch hunt lmao the whining from the media and reptilian agents wont be worth it

http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/donald-Annoying Orange-climate-change-national-secuirty-security-threats-global-warming-environment-clean-coal-a8116326.html

Oh boy

If The Pope Says Anything That Sounds Liberal I Get Angry

the pope is a corrupt sperg that shouldnt exist but does because of the corruption and politicization of the catholic church and its ideology

t. protestant

the pope is a corrupt sperg that shouldnt exist but does because of the corruption and politicization of the catholic church and its ideology

t. protestant
wrong. I personally think the last time America was great was during the Dark Ages,