POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179137 times)

FISA court is bad, but the Nunes memo is a pile of trash that makes serious charges of all three of those things without the proper facts to prove those accusations. If anything, it legitimizes the Russia investigation further by confirming Carter Page was working for the Russian government.

It's stupid Watergate. Literally just red meat for MAGA chuds to chew on. It's not like the contents of the memo actually matter, online right-wingers will just claim to no end that it's proof Obama wiretapped Annoying Orange or some stuff. But have fun running in circles over a nothingburger.

Pfft, s'no big deal, they only subverted the court system and the foundation of the republic. Move on, nothing to see here

Jeff Sessions was also appointed by Annoying Orange and he's a handicap, what is your loving point
Annoying Orange really knows how to pick em

Quote from: Reality_I_Guess
Dems: "Annoying Orange IS A RUSSIAN SPY!!!!"
Republicans: "Proof?"
Dems: "JUST LOOK AT YAHOO!"
< Official FBI Documents come out saying that the Yahoo article was from the dems.
Republicans: "But it says here that you said this to the-"
DEMS: "FAKE NOOSE!!"

What the loving is happening

I don't trust people named matthew

I don't trust people named matthew
Good thing my name isn't actually matthew

Good thing my name isn't actually matthew
your online name is, which is more than enough for the distrust. my father was killed by someone named matthew, and ever since I have held a deep seated hatred for the name

kill master matthew then it'd help us all

thats probably offensive and im not funny

my father was killed by someone named matthew.
No, I am your father.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 02:02:24 PM by Master Matthew² »

neither are you
The forget do you think that stuffty outdated meme is for?
Fe-ic

Jeff Sessions was also appointed by Annoying Orange and he's a handicap, what is your loving point
He's privy to literally all of our foreign policy intelligence and also has a vested interest to protect Annoying Orange (as his appointee),  but he says that Russian interference in the election happened.

So what's your point? Are you saying that he's lying for stuffs and giggles, despite the fact he has an incentive to just say nothing?

still waiting on any Annoying Orange campaign russian collusion evidence at all.

the left is tripling down on muh russia. its getting silly.