POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179542 times)

He hasn't said stuff about vaccines during his entire political career so who gives a forget

Gaslighting

He hasn't said stuff about vaccines during his entire political career so who gives a forget
The field of medicine gives a forget

Millions and billions of dollars was spent to get celebrities to support the autism-vaccination claim. A lot of that money went into the economy, which liberals desperately need for their handouts and free love change operations for murders and rapists. Y'all should be grateful

lots of great mental gymnastics going on here. "it was 4 years ago", "people change their minds all the time", "didn't say anything during his political career"

there are plenty of average people sane enough to never believe in crazy anti-vaxx stuff at any point within their lives, but they aren't elected president. real high bar y'all have set

lots of great mental gymnastics going on here. "it was 4 years ago", "people change their minds all the time", "didn't say anything during his political career"

there are plenty of average people sane enough to never believe in crazy anti-vaxx stuff at any point within their lives, but they aren't elected president. real high bar y'all have set

i'm sure you'd do much better

The guy who supports private investigating is talking about 'mental gymnastics' lmao

i'm sure you'd do much better
hiring a 20-year-old for POTUS is only slightly worse of an idea than hiring a decrepit real-estate mogul with no useful political experience

The guy who supports private investigating is talking about 'mental gymnastics' lmao
deflect and redirect strategy in full-force

deflect and redirect strategy in full-force

You mean like what you did in BL of the year thread AND in the Glory Hole drama?

My oh my you really are handicapped

methinks this is the start of a long tradition of beachbum111111 accusing me of being a 'private investigating supporter' whenever he can't come up with something more stupid to say

methinks this is the start of a long tradition of beachbum111111 accusing me of being a 'private investigating supporter' whenever he can't come up with something more stupid to say

No it's holding you to your own standards. It's not my fault that you're too incompetent to even match those.

Pathetic Seventh

You mean like what you did in BL of the year thread AND in the Glory Hole drama?
i'll verify this

Page 3 lol

The memo came out. If it's true stuff is about to hit the fan.