POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179641 times)

this entire exchange is basically the conservative equivalent of the liberals who religiously refer to Annoying Orange as 'Drumpf'

oh its one of those streamers

"take about one stick of chalk..."
crushes it
"oh sorry about that i was just smelling it"

"here are the african cookies"
sticks hand in oven to pull out tinfoil wrapped over something
"ow it's hot"

literal stupidest person ive ever seen on twitch

https://twitter.com/BrittanyVenti/status/957379376080916481
"I am black"

right
Context
"what I like to do for fun, and what many africans like to do for fun is to draw, into, the dirt, this is how they originally drew drawings, this is what the original art is. so we're gonna go ahead and draw something meaningful into the african clay here, like a line. [she literally just draws a line in the 'african clay'] you know something like you would see in like a tattoo, a line, very meaningful"
seconds later: camera guy starts doing that stupid meme clicking stuff which continues for the rest of the loving video
later: "and this is why I am here, making a difference, doing an african cooking stream"
"crayola is actually, a traditional african name" (speaking of which I'm pretty sure the "african clay" is literally just white crayola chalk)

really makes you think

it really does make you think

yeah I saw that on her twitter. not sure which part you're talking about cus there is no new information contained in that email
whatever she was making, it was not "legitimate", "african", or "food". crayola chalk may be non-toxic, but it's not edible