Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2179642 times)

because you would know better what legitimate african food is than the girl who was raised by a subsaharan african

because you would know better what legitimate african food is than the girl who was raised by a subsaharan african
okay chalk eater
contrary to popular belief, the subsaharan africans actually eat crayons, not chalk. common misconception

yeah, I don't think crayola sells that stuff

heritage real or not, its kinda obvious she's not really being informative or respectful of the actual practices and culture. even if she was, the whole vibe she gives off is like one of those stereotypical shallow pumpkin-spice-latte white girls.

argue about semantics/sjw/political correctness all you want, but i dont see why people want to defend her other than for their own political agenda. im pretty sure nobody here likes people from other cultures mocking americans or cherrypicking portions of it that seem to make no sense without real context to it.

one example of how portrayal matters just as much as facts:
https://www.sfu.ca/~palys/Miner-1956-BodyRitualAmongTheNacirema.pdf

Who loving cares? Even if she's making a mockery out of it is that really banworthy on twitch?

On the other hand patrolling thots is a solid thumbs up from me so I don't really care

cultural disrespect and stereotyping/misportrayal happens one step at a time. sure individual circumstances dont really seem to mean much but they add up over time. like how the news and media over decades built up communism as the #1 threat to humanity. its far less of a big deal today, and one wonders if all the terror around it was really justified. it seems in retrospect more of a way to frame the USA vs USSR conflict as ideological rather than national

have to agree about the thot thing tho

how dare a company not allow racism on their website. we need more regulations to prevent this blatant violation of the first amendment

"I am black"
Her facial features do look black. I think 'mixed' is probably a more accurate description, but nonetheless.

kill all blacks

haha oh wow that is so funny haha ultra edge memes 420 69

haha oh wow that is so funny haha ultra edge memes 420 69
im sowwy i said mean words to glory hole :((((((((((

im sowwy i said mean words to glory hole :((((((((((
what? can you speak loving english