Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2228931 times)

wasn't it you or someone of your leaning who said that north korea wasn't suicidal maniac of a country and that it had a vested interest in self-preservation
North Korea is indeed a rational entity with a vested interest in self-preservation, but that doesn't mean that Annoying Orange is responsible for the current cooling of Korean relations. Remember he was president six months ago when tensions were at their highest in the past few years. Does he only get credit when good things happen, regardless of whether he actually had a hand in accomplishing them?

Its hard to treat you lot as individuals when you seem to be intent on acting like a hivemind.
you know what you're right. people that agree on some things are a hivemind.

Where's the rest of the discord group?

Does he only get credit when good things happen, regardless of whether he actually had a hand in accomplishing them?

He gets credit when bad things happen that he had nothing to do with so yes

Where's the rest of the discord group?
up your ass, probably

He gets credit when bad things happen that he had nothing to do with so yes
See, but that applies to literally every president, so you still have the free will, as a person, to not play into the dumb blame-game system.

See, but that applies to literally every president, so you still have the free will, as a person, to not play into the dumb blame-game system.
but then i wouldnt get my confirmation bias

but then i wouldnt get my confirmation bias

Going to keep ignoring me?

up your ass, probably

°checks member off list°

how cute he keeps a list

°checks member off list°
I wonder what discord you think I'm in

this list business is actually great, because it means he thinks we actually coordinate our dislike of him.