POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD

Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2177686 times)

See, but that applies to literally every president, so you still have the free will, as a person, to not play into the dumb blame-game system.

hush

See, but that applies to literally every president, so you still have the free will, as a person, to not play into the dumb blame-game system.
I dont remember the MSM going after obama or even bush daily like they have with President Annoying Orange, or go out of their way to discount or ignore achievements like they have with President Annoying Orange.

I dont remember the MSM going after obama or even bush daily like they have with President Annoying Orange, or go out of their way to discount or ignore achievements like they have with President Annoying Orange.
breaking news: liberal media supports liberal president
of course there wasn't as much coverage of obama not only because of that but also because the election wasn't a choice between two loving idiots. i guarantee that hillary clintons tweets about pokemon go wouldve been all over the news if she won

alongside that Annoying Orange is really loving blunt in the way he talks but that's a different story

breaking news: liberal media supports liberal president

There's a difference between bias and character assassination

the "MSM" has performed character assassination of every president that's ever held office

the president is the biggest scapegoat of the loving country and it's been that way since foever

Surely you haven't forgotten Fox's inspiring segment about how Obama eating arugula means he's at aristocrat out of touch with the common man?

and dont forget the whole birth certificate thing lol

ah yes that one network that did the thing with the conspiracies and stuff as opposed to the fifteen doing it now

Surely you haven't forgotten Fox's inspiring segment about how Obama eating arugula means he's at aristocrat out of touch with the common man?
Surely you havent forgotten that Fox is the Conservative CNN, who also did the tabloid-like "two scoops" meme.

Fox and CNN are mainstream Tabloid.
But outside these two tabloid news sourced i have yet to see my point broken.

Fox and CNN are mainstream Tabloid.
"Tabloid" is an exaggeration. They're both biased sources with at least an established history of doing unethical things. But like, if you pluck out the average Fox or CNN article at random, it probably isn't full of blatantly false information. Same thing can't be said about other sites (Breitbart, Huffington Post, cnn, NaturalNews, etc).

I watch neither CNN nor Fox, but the only reason I'll defend their credibility is because this whole 'fake news' meme is tied pretty much inseparably to people's hate towards those two networks, and they use it as an excuse to deflect actually legitimate criticism towards the current administration.

"one network"

of course we can't forget all the tiny little insignificant networks that no one was listening to anyways, that'd be a big misrepresentation

of course we can't forget all the tiny little insignificant networks that no one was listening to anyways, that'd be a big misrepresentation
name one conservative network that you can't automatically consider "fake news" to the same caliber
news industry is forgeted, that doesn't make a site that occasionally reports fake news a "fake news site." fox and cnn are handicapped but they still carry information from two sides

name one conservative network that you can't automatically consider "fake news" to the same caliber
news industry is forgeted, that doesn't make a site that occasionally reports fake news a "fake news site." fox and cnn are handicapped but they still carry information from two sides

The Daily Wire isn't fake news