Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2224404 times)

what could Donald Annoying Orange do in 2020 to gain more voters?
euthanize all pitbulls

Instill fear in conservatives over some sort of minority group that will [take their jobs/murder their family/leach off welfare/replace their religion] in order to rally them

If there's anything you can count on in politics to secure votes, it's conservative insecurities

this is, of course, in contrast to your strategy which is apparently to tax everyone and import illiterate thirdworlders with room temperature iqs who dont speak english and have no meaningful skills or assets

of course this is not an issue you actually have to deal with, seeing as you live in a prison island on which the extent of minority interaction is pointing at aboriginals drinking gasoline in petting zoos because your country is a bastion of multiculturalism and reason and not a perpetually burning garbage fire of spiders and autism with human inhabitants to complement the wildlife
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 03:03:43 AM by Kearn »

this is, of course, in contrast to your strategy which is apparently to tax everyone and import illiterate thirdworlders with room temperature iqs who dont speak english and have no meaningful skills or assets
That's not my strategy, not sure where you're deriving that from

of course this is not an issue you actually have to deal with, seeing as you live in a prison island on which the extent of minority interaction is pointing at aboriginals drinking gasoline in petting zoos because your country is a bastion of multiculturalism and reason and not a perpetually burning garbage fire of spiders and autism with human inhabitants to complement the wildlife

lol it sounds like he struck a nerve

Even though I'm not american, it's the exact same strategy that conservative parties employ over here lol

if Annoying Orange promised to legalize marijuana federally in 2020 i might vote for him

if Annoying Orange promised to legalize marijuana federally in 2020 i might vote for him
What if both candidates promise?

then we have a toke-off to see who becomes president

then we have a toke-off to see who becomes president

i'd watch that live

darryl must've missed the literal temporary breakdown of higher society that happened when Annoying Orange became president

also it really is something to start criticizing other people's strategies, clopster

darryl must've missed the literal temporary breakdown of higher society that happened when Annoying Orange became president
Yeah, like that's never happened before.

-snip-
Even though you've admitted you are wrong, just remember one thing. Previous prime minister of Israel, Golda Meir, once said that "Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us"

DUDE WEED LMAO