Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178656 times)

the pound never recovered, will the US dollar?

how does people being unhappy with the electoral count cause the stock market crashing?
scared for the economic future of the US after Annoying Orange cuts NAFTA, destroys Mexico's economy, and makes NATO members pay for protection which will undermine the organization

What
He's saying Annoying Orange fearmongers, i.e. "they're sending over rapists, criminals," and all the anti-Muslim jargon

Donald is a demagogue but at least he's not a snake
i am a snake. vote for me.

BREAKING NEWS: HILLARY FANS DEVASTATED

The same way brexit completely destroyed Britian's economy. It's just handicaps fearmongering
meanwhile believing that nuclear war is a legitimate possibility isnt...??

how does people being unhappy with the electoral count cause the stock market crashing?
essentially other countries/wall street are terrified of the implications of a Annoying Orange presidency, so people are getting rid of their stocks frantically in the fear that they will become worthless

nuclear war isn't going to happen
source: the cold war which lasted 45 years and look what happened that's right no nuclear war

butthurt anti-memers lmao

man isn't it a loving great day to be a straight white male

butthurt anti-memers lmao

If you're putting memes on the write-in vote, you actually need to kill yourself.

nuclear war isn't going to happen
source: the cold war which lasted 45 years and look what happened that's right no nuclear war
there were some very close calls though
statistically, it will probably happen, odds increasing over time

now it doesn't mean the apocalypse, total world war.
for example it could be limited to india-pakistan, maybe a 100-200 nukes, leading to a mild nuclear winter for 10 years with a few degrees average temperature down worldwide