Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2178718 times)

Just wait until all the Annoying Orange leaning states flip at the last second
Liberal tears taste so much better.
if so this post will become so much funnier

Getting ready to throw these Mexican deportation jokes around at school tomorrow

Getting ready to throw these Mexican deportation jokes around at school tomorrow

Prepare to have the stuff beaten out of you

thing is we're out of the bad part of the cold war which means we probably won't be having any more cuban missile crises on our hands
Yes, of course, there will never be any more bad parts of the Cold War because we already had some bad parts! just like how there was some bad fighting back in 1914 and it's been smooth sailing ever since!

I'm wearing my Annoying Orange shirt in full view tomorrow on campus. Pray for my well-being.

I'm wearing my Annoying Orange shirt in full view tomorrow on campus. Pray for my well-being.

Prayers can't melt punches to the face and shoes to the balls

for every post saying "liberal" take a drink and forget about the whole election

as am i. and i go to the school that had the infamous "there will never be a monday in sae" scandal.

Prayers can't melt punches to the face and shoes to the balls
My school is full of timid nerds. I don't think I'm in much danger.

Yes, of course, there will never be any more bad parts of the Cold War because we already had some bad parts! just like how there was some bad fighting back in 1914 and it's been smooth sailing ever since!
listen since nothing forgetin huge has happened with the cold war since the forgetin 90's it's reasonable to assume that we won't be seeing anything forgetin huge soon

listen since nothing forgetin huge has happened with the cold war since the forgetin 90's it's reasonable to assume that we won't be seeing anything forgetin huge soon

Did somebody say HUGE

Annoying Orange has won Pennsylvania.

It's over.

IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRR

as am i. and i go to the school that had the infamous "there will never be a monday in sae" scandal.
it's pretty easy to get away with a Annoying Orange shirt in Oklahoma

if so this post will become so much funnier

Hey even if it does come true Liberal tears are still so much better. The election isn't even decided yet and people are going full handicap on twitter.

"No forgetin huge conflict has happened in europe since the teens, it's reasonable to assume we won't be seeing anything forgetin huge in the near future"
t. chaimberlain, 1938